Store Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicLordz

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello and good morning to you all. Toxic here, and i was curious on how the Store system works, Do you buy premium for 5 dollars a month and obtain all benefits or do you purchase individual packages?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hello and good morning to you all. Toxic here, and i was curious on how the Store system works, Do you buy premium for 5 dollars a month and obtain all benefits or do you purchase individual packages?
It's a subscription based service.

You pay 5.99, get the stuff - then at the end of the month it'll charge again unless you cancel it, p sure that's how it works.

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
The premium subscription renews every month and you get/keep all the benefits for every month you continue your subscription.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Once you buy it it'll work like a subscription based system, where it withdraws each month unless you cancel it. Although if you buy it and then cancel, you'll keep it for that month.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.