Store

Helix

Quark
Nebulae
I'm thinking about purchasing something from the store, but I'm still not sure how does it work.

1. When I purchase premium membership for £4.99 do I get new in-game features for both, HL2RP and WW3?

2.When the time runs out what does stay on my character?Do I lose VC, bodygroup and other things or it stays?Does my zombie character stay too?Does my forum Ribbon stay?

3.When I purchase for premium, do I instantly get whitelists(Zombie WL and others) or only then I'm allowed to apply for them?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
1. When I purchase premium membership for £4.99 do I get new in-game features for both, HL2RP and WW3?
Yeah.

2.When the time runs out what does stay on my character?Do I lose VC, bodygroup and other things or it stays?Does my zombie character stay too?Does my forum Ribbon stay?
Forum ribbon + VCs go, Bodygroups will stay as there are - Zombie I think requires an active premium membership to work, last time I checked it did.

3.When I purchase for premium, do I instantly get whitelists(Zombie WL and others) or only then I'm allowed to apply for them?
You get access to apply for the premium only whitelists and get to pass the requirements for certain whitelist apps (such as needing a certain amount of posts to apply for CP, WI etc)

Keep in mind it's a subscription based system

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
do I get new in-game features for both, HL2RP and WW3?

Yes

Do I lose VC

Yes

bodygroup

Bodygroups stay

Does my zombie character stay too?

Your whitelist and character stays, but you won't be able to play it without an active membership

Does my forum Ribbon stay?

Nope

You have to apply for them

patty

Proton
Nebulae
yes

2.When the time runs out what does stay on my character?Do I lose VC, bodygroup and other things or it stays?Does my zombie character stay too?Does my forum Ribbon stay
char is locked, forum ribbon is re-

Yeah.

Forum ribbon + VCs go, Bodygroups will stay as there are - Zombie I think requires an active premium membership to work, last time I checked it did.

You get access to apply for the premium only whitelists and get to pass the requirements for certain whitelist apps (such as needing a certain amount of posts to apply for CP, WI etc)

Keep in mind it's a subscription based system
:sob:

Helix

Quark
Nebulae
Aham, okay.So let me get this straight.About the second one.Bodygroup stays, VC doesn't, Zombie whitelist&char doesn't.What about p flag?And If I decorated my apartment(with props) when the time runs off do they all get removed or they stay?And do I need to be premium member to have my name on apartment door permanently or it's something I need to get ICly?

Reactions: List