`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@lucid @aperson

[THREATENING AURA]
kT8rPpE.jpg
chris shawcross?

Reactions: List

Zelyn

CBT, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again?
Nebulae
zOaRVAF.png

Good morning, guys. How'd you all sleep?
i have not slept in days. i constantly stalk this post every hour of every fucking day to emphasize how much i love women and i dislike penis. do you realize how hard it is? living every day of your life with a minute instance of peace, only to be shot down by my lack of desire to do anything manly? I tried to slap some meat on the grill and begin barbecuing but then i realized that my shlong doesnt hang down to the ground like my younger years. it wont change, either. it never does.

D

Deleted member 6062

i have not slept in days. i constantly stalk this post every hour of every fucking day to emphasize how much i love women and i dislike penis. do you realize how hard it is? living every day of your life with a minute instance of peace, only to be shot down by my lack of desire to do anything manly? I tried to slap some meat on the grill and begin barbecuing but then i realized that my shlong doesnt hang down to the ground like my younger years. it wont change, either. it never does.
QOQge3I.png

Never barbecue alone, brother. Why don't you and I come whip up a couple of salami together? That'll make you feel better.

Zelyn

CBT, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again?
Nebulae
QOQge3I.png

Never barbecue alone, brother. Why don't you and I come whip up a couple of salami together? That'll make you feel better.
You always know what to say. It’d be an honor to grill with you.