Serious Straight Male Thread

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Torrenting westworld to watch and then imma try to play bannerlord, hows it for you king?

Currently building a chicken coop to house more chickens. Lot of old people around here can't get access to fresh produce so my farm and next doors farm are trying to keep them stocked with fresh milk and eggs until this all blows over
[doublepost=1585569003][/doublepost]
watching my favorite anime, Love Live Sunshine

Is it any good?

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

Currently building a chicken coop to house more chickens. Lot of old people around here can't get access to fresh produce so my farm and next doors farm are trying to keep them stocked with fresh milk and eggs until this all blows over
Hello based department?

D

Deleted member 3818

screen-shot-2019-03-30-at-12.15.10.png

2stronk

Proton
Nebulae
I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not ♥♥♥♥ing call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥es, mad ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ed ♥♥♥♥♥es. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already ♥♥♥♥ed the ♥♥♥♥ out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly ♥♥♥♥ing GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch ♥♥♥♥ because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ remain unpounded ad infinitum. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT

apog_1998

Proton
Nebulae
I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not ♥♥♥♥ing call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥es, mad ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ed ♥♥♥♥♥es. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already ♥♥♥♥ed the ♥♥♥♥ out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly ♥♥♥♥ing GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch ♥♥♥♥ because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ remain unpounded ad infinitum. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT
You are gay.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
corona virus is made by people who hate white people folks

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
You should not post threads like this. MEGA-CP has been dispatched by the Universal Union to force you to abide by their LQTBGF+90 quotas.