Serious Straight Male Thread

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
I've changed the threads title to "Straight Male Thread" since every homie deserves to be respected and safe, that includes the asians, blacks, hispanics and every other race there is, EVEN the mexicans
you're all our homies, no matter your race

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
that includes the asians, blacks, hispanics and every other race there is, EVEN the mexicans
they got enough spaces already
change it back

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
futa hentai: gay or not?
if you watch alone, gay, if you watch with your bros and help each other, just bros helping out yknow what i mean like
not gay

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if you watch alone, gay, if you watch with your bros and help each other, just bros helping out yknow what i mean like
not gay
ok good, I'm in the clear

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
fifteen.png

Never pass up the chance to pander
woe to any who pass up the opportunity to have a bunch of lemmings chant based at you

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I don't think anyone on the bandwagon has any real ill will. The desperate impulse to have people on the forums give the poster an attaboy is all I'm commenting about

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't think anyone on the bandwagon has any real ill will. The desperate impulse to have people on the forums give the poster an attaboy is all I'm commenting about

You literally came here to post and do the exact same thing that others were banned from thay discussion from?

Why is bubblegum allowed to joke and we're not? Because we're not gay?