Serious Straight Male Thread

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This thread is sponsered by RAID: Shadow Legends.

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
You literally came here to post and do the exact same thing that others were banned from thay discussion from?

Why is bubblegum allowed to joke and we're not? Because we're not gay?

I'm not telling anybody not to joke, that wasn't the point of what I'd written. It wasn't the joking that had bothered me, it was the transparent effort from OP to seize on a trend for affirmation from forum big boys

Bans, bubblegum, all that, I don't know anything about

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not telling anybody not to joke, that wasn't the point of what I'd written. It wasn't the joking that had bothered me, it was the transparent effort from OP to seize on a trend for affirmation from forum big boys

They literally banned the G from LGBT I can't help but shake with rage

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae

i don't know my dude, from what it looks like to me you're just mad as fuck

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
This thread is sponsered by RAID: Shadow Legends.

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

@Ond

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
The homosexuals banned me from the LGBT thread. Despite being a gay am I welcome as an honorary straight?
Are you able to let go of loving another males body?
Are you able to embrace loving a womans beautiful face and spend your remaining life with a woman you fall in love with?
You ready to let go of penis sucking and instead suck on a womans toe?
You ready to puncture a woman and have a child of your own instead of being punctured by a male and adopt a child who was thrown away by his parents?

If all answers are yes, then welcome brother

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
you gay folk are showing your true colors now when you decide to come here just to spread hate towards us, homie lovers
@cns is one of those guys who'd take it in the prison showers, he'd deliberately bend down to pick up the soap, not only his mind you.

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
fifteen.png

Never pass up the chance to pander
woe to any who pass up the opportunity to have a bunch of lemmings chant based at you

FkClqBR.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

FE22D2E55333683F1CDA19371D0E500BA491CEE8

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The homosexuals banned me from the LGBT thread. Despite being a gay am I welcome as an honorary straight?

First you must answer one question!

Do you like ABBA?

Answer correctly and you will be welcomed with open arms. Of brotherly love. no homo.