Nebulae
3ED0D6B1A6D9DB21CA1A6B04B270712A6D02B781

its time

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Finally got myself out in the field.

I had a bit of trouble working out settings in an outdoor environment when the LCD isn't exactly brilliant to look at outdoors, so a lot of it was just me experimenting and taking a lot of pictures of the same thing; which I guess is the point, so I did well in that regard I spose.

These are the best ones out of the 137 I took.

5xJj2i5.jpg

cPCJoW7.jpg

RnSg4j3.jpg

r4TYd4P.jpg

xIs27ng.jpg

scppVwJ.jpg

Im1anDs.jpg

wGBDCbT.jpg

Ux30RVy.jpg

MEOcnxb.jpg

E9OFDvv.jpg

stqVZgg.jpg

4Ma8GAG.jpg

IIOrmL9.jpg

k42Ajlc.jpg

c8vsau2.jpg

rFCNWJU.jpg

o3I5yaK.jpg

n7wGPgN.jpg

4YZNV1q.jpg

overall i think i learned alot tbh

learned that i have the patience for this sort of thing (so far), learned that im already managing to make some right choices when it comes to guessing what settings need to be changed in light of an LCD i cant really rely on all the time

they arent perfect but im happy with them

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Finally got myself out in the field.

I had a bit of trouble working out settings in an outdoor environment when the LCD isn't exactly brilliant to look at outdoors, so a lot of it was just me experimenting and taking a lot of pictures of the same thing; which I guess is the point, so I did well in that regard I spose.

These are the best ones out of the 137 I took.

5xJj2i5.jpg

cPCJoW7.jpg

RnSg4j3.jpg

r4TYd4P.jpg

xIs27ng.jpg

scppVwJ.jpg

Im1anDs.jpg

wGBDCbT.jpg

Ux30RVy.jpg

MEOcnxb.jpg

E9OFDvv.jpg

stqVZgg.jpg

4Ma8GAG.jpg

IIOrmL9.jpg

k42Ajlc.jpg

c8vsau2.jpg

rFCNWJU.jpg

o3I5yaK.jpg

n7wGPgN.jpg

4YZNV1q.jpg

overall i think i learned alot tbh

learned that i have the patience for this sort of thing (so far), learned that im already managing to make some right choices when it comes to guessing what settings need to be changed in light of an LCD i cant really rely on all the time

they arent perfect but im happy with them
other thing i learned is im DEFINITELY going to need to look into a bigger lens

zoom on my current one just doesnt cut it

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I HAVE NOT STOPPED.

I RETURN

WITH A VENGENCE.

oID0CUi.jpg

ACuqcL4.jpg

rIiCCiu.jpg

zPcBto8.jpg

M1NpBzi.jpg

5HYE3Ow.jpg

uWr2EOH.jpg

VCAn4Cq.jpg

agt4on1.jpg

SUNFLOWERS DAY 21:

tb4WIyn.jpg

pql2hWN.jpg

PrQvRmN.jpg

W2qmHck.jpg

SUNFLOWERS DAY 25:
8AS1yr6.jpg

ENKSxt7.jpg

wCZTZtK.jpg

rMjImXg.jpg

SUNFLOWERS DAY 32:
En1H7n0.jpg

7Vfnpuj.jpg

eBYg1TZ.jpg

y3Xxq6j.jpg

THOUGHTS ON MY IMPROVEMENT.

SPEAK.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
THOUGHTS ON MY IMPROVEMENT.

SPEAK.

As someone who also enjoys doing photography (nature shots are my jam) this makes me so jealous, camera is very nice, angles and lighting are awesome, the blurred background and focused foreground on some shots is just chef's kiss

Looks very very good and I'm afraid will only get better. Need me a proper camera at some point

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

For the longest time, I've had a knack for finding snails. I don't know why, I've just always been able to find them in all sorts of places.

When I was younger, my friends and I used to collect as many as we could and we'd make little villages for them out of anything we could find in the garden. After we were done, we put them all back naturally.

We used to have competitions on who could find the largest or the smallest snails. I remember finding massive ones and tiny ones; I won that competition a few times, actually.

All these years later, while I was finishing off cleaning my barbecue, I looked down at a plant just beside it and I found one of the smallest snails I'd ever seen - probably only a day or so old, maybe a few at max.

I brought him inside to take some pictures before I released him.

6acq9AV.jpg

zjVLggB.jpg

meNXFZu.jpg

Ar4hEmC.jpg

If I had a better lens I'd have been able to take far better pictures, but I was absolutely astounded with the pictures I did manage to get given my lens isn't even that good on close-ups usually.

It was nostalgic in a way; I spent a lot of my time with my friends looking for snails, and now a snail has contributed to something I'm trying my hardest to learn.

It's funny how things come around like that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recently, my Mum bought our cat - Paris - a new bed. She put it on a small shelf just beside a window.

Up until now, I had no idea Paris was so photogenic.

I honestly have to say these may well be the best pictures I've taken so far.

XFOw3zd.jpg

HLl6CCn.jpg

273cKzX.jpg

fsCghpO.jpg

3Hn5jGf.jpg

Q2gCiHF.jpg

NmqNYNT.jpg

TB1vGSh.jpg

m6qtEvL.jpg

gBVxMmQ.jpg

Kwn9otf.jpg

M7GKpkc.jpg

Every few seconds she'd move positions, as if she knew that I wanted to get plenty of different angles of her. I loved every second of this little photoshoot.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For a very long time, I was worried I'd never find my 'thing'. I always thought to myself that I may never find that 'thing' that I'm really good at; that thing that may well define my life and where it leads, that thing that I practice adamantly and improve on frequently.

I don't fear that now. I feel like photography is my 'thing'.

I feel immense satisfaction and delight every time I load up new pictures onto my computer and realise just how good they were. I feel so proud of myself as I watch myself grow and evolve in photography, actively correcting mistakes and learning something every time I look at the LCD.

Photography has such meaning to me; it, when you think about it, is the closest thing to immortalisation the human race will ever know - it captures something in a way that words can't describe it; it captures things in a way our brains comprehend, no matter how old. Weren't it for pictures, we may never know how the past looked. When a building is old, abandoned and crumbling for decades, the people who sneak in to take pictures essentially immortalise it; they immortalise the decay, the stories of the people who painted the graffiti on the walls, the way the paint crackles and collapses off the surfaces, the way nature reclaims it all by curling vines and growing weeds. Thanks to photography, we'll know what all of that looked like when someone in a position of authority decides its time to knock down that building and put down something new.

And that's okay. Things have to go so that more history can be created. What matters is that the thing standing before it was immortalised first.

Photography is amazing.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

For the longest time, I've had a knack for finding snails. I don't know why, I've just always been able to find them in all sorts of places.

When I was younger, my friends and I used to collect as many as we could and we'd make little villages for them out of anything we could find in the garden. After we were done, we put them all back naturally.

We used to have competitions on who could find the largest or the smallest snails. I remember finding massive ones and tiny ones; I won that competition a few times, actually.

All these years later, while I was finishing off cleaning my barbecue, I looked down at a plant just beside it and I found one of the smallest snails I'd ever seen - probably only a day or so old, maybe a few at max.

6acq9AV.jpg

zjVLggB.jpg

meNXFZu.jpg

Ar4hEmC.jpg

If I had a better lens I'd have been able to take far better pictures, but I was absolutely astounded with the pictures I did manage to get given my lens isn't even that good on close-ups usually.

It was nostalgic in a way; I spent a lot of my time with my friends looking for snails, and now a snail has contributed to something I'm trying my hardest to learn.

Recently, my Mum bought our cat - Paris - a new bed. She put it on a small shelf just beside a window.

XFOw3zd.jpg

HLl6CCn.jpg

273cKzX.jpg

fsCghpO.jpg

3Hn5jGf.jpg

Q2gCiHF.jpg

NmqNYNT.jpg

TB1vGSh.jpg

m6qtEvL.jpg

gBVxMmQ.jpg

Kwn9otf.jpg

M7GKpkc.jpg

Every few seconds she'd move positions, as if she knew that I wanted to get plenty of different angles of her. I loved every second of this little photoshoot.

For a very long time, I was worried I'd never find my 'thing'. I always thought to myself that I may never find that 'thing' that I'm really good at; that thing that may well define my life and where it leads, that thing that I practice adamantly and improve on frequently.

I feel immense satisfaction and delight every time I load up new pictures onto my computer and realise just how good they were. I feel so proud of myself as I watch myself grow and evolve in photography, actively correcting mistakes and learning something every time I look at the LCD.

Photography has such meaning to me; it, when you think about it, is the closest thing to immortalisation the human race will ever know - it captures something in a way that words can't describe it; it captures things in a way our brains comprehend, no matter how old. Weren't it for pictures, we may never know how the past looked. When a building is old, abandoned and crumbling for decades, the people who sneak in to take pictures essentially immortalise it; they immortalise the decay, the stories of the people who painted the graffiti on the walls, the way the paint crackles and collapses off the surfaces, the way nature reclaims it all by curling vines and growing weeds. Thanks to photography, we'll know what all of that looked like when someone in a position of authority decides its time to knock down that building and put down something new.

And that's okay. Things have to go so that more history can be created. What matters is that the thing standing before it was immortalised first.

Photography is amazing.

How did I never know you had a cat wtf

I've known you six years

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Sometimes the best things are just out the front.

RxZDoEo.jpg

C1buunL.jpg

YJIuz5n.jpg

fSiiHZQ.jpg

C9BiN4a.jpg

Decided to revisit the canon lens cap closeups again. I think I did better this time.

TFIagTp.jpg

ggsLGpr.jpg

And some food pictures.

SEkS4JA.jpg

dhTBJnw.jpg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

it finally happened.

the mini sunflowers flowered, after over 100 days.

@MaXenzie

aXU6iJT.jpeg

pWV3B3S.jpeg

1xfQb7Z.jpeg

GpFmX1L.jpeg

74zjUWM.jpeg

U3VOqZX.jpeg

pkiaSXJ.jpeg

Vc9kouT.jpeg

kQYoE7R.jpeg

cjzacWp.jpeg

KiPBmVt.jpeg

33WMQfj.jpeg

I3UltuB.jpeg

also bonus shots of a very colourful spider that built a web out on my front porch

W1zxxjb.jpeg

rD2XSiR.jpeg

dGeeL4f.jpeg

W1luj4d.jpeg

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

6acq9AV.jpg

zjVLggB.jpg

meNXFZu.jpg

Ar4hEmC.jpg

XFOw3zd.jpg

HLl6CCn.jpg

273cKzX.jpg

fsCghpO.jpg

3Hn5jGf.jpg

Q2gCiHF.jpg

NmqNYNT.jpg

TB1vGSh.jpg

m6qtEvL.jpg

gBVxMmQ.jpg

Kwn9otf.jpg

M7GKpkc.jpg

Photography is amazing.

OH MY GOD SHE'S SO PRETTY I WANT TO CRY

And you're such a good photographer wtf man

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Canon-EF-S-55-250mm-f-4-5.6-IS-STM-Lens.jpg

NEW LENS BOYS LET'S GO

getting a good tripod too just havent selected one yet

lens is a canon ef-s 55-250mm, has image stabilisation and stm so its quiet which is good for wildlife photography

of course it's a budget lens so it isnt amazing but it's what i can get atm. $400 is pretty good for a 55-250 tho