Subeh's Photography

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
well suffice it to say i'm not going to be updating this thread anymore, primarily because my images are now all watermarked.

i can assure you all though that my passion for this hasn't gone anywhere and i've improved substantially.

i'll be starting my diploma course soon and i'm seriously considering an upgrade next year; specifically a Canon EOS 5D Mk IV and a Canon 100-400mm lens

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
in the course of a few months photography went from a hobby to a career

congrats my dude

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
hello my friends.

its really such a shame i can't post any of the images i've been taking, because to say i've improved is genuinely an understatement. all of the images i take end up on instagram and also have watermarks on em, so i'm not gonna post that here obviously given it has my name and all that

good news though; started my diploma course and it's going great, learned more in the last week than i have anywhere else. photography's turning from a 'idk i think i might like it' to a 'this is what i want to do for the rest of my life' very fucking quickly and i'm very excited over it

maybe one day ill post some images that wont go on my instagram, even though they won't be the best of the bunch and all.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
hello my friends.

its really such a shame i can't post any of the images i've been taking, because to say i've improved is genuinely an understatement. all of the images i take end up on instagram and also have watermarks on em, so i'm not gonna post that here obviously given it has my name and all that

good news though; started my diploma course and it's going great, learned more in the last week than i have anywhere else. photography's turning from a 'idk i think i might like it' to a 'this is what i want to do for the rest of my life' very fucking quickly and i'm very excited over it

maybe one day ill post some images that wont go on my instagram, even though they won't be the best of the bunch and all.
What camera do you use? Last time I read your post here you were choosing which one to use.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
What camera do you use? Last time I read your post here you were choosing which one to use.
still my 1500D, a 18-55mm and a 55-250mm. serves me fantastically well now that i know what im doing.

halfway saved up for a new gear set, though. assuming i decide to go for a 5D and a 100-400mm, i should have it by the middle of the year at most.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I always wanted to get into basic photography with Nature like mountains and I wanted to hike up into Snowdon or Lakedistrict and do a long exposure photo, do you know of a good camera? If not I get it since not all photographers know EVERY camera as most just focus on the one they have.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I always wanted to get into basic photography with Nature like mountains and I wanted to hike up into Snowdon or Lakedistrict and do a long exposure photo, do you know of a good camera? If not I get it since not all photographers know EVERY camera as most just focus on the one they have.
from what i understand, long exposures and stuff can be a pretty expensive setup if you want it to look decent. generally speaking you're looking at mirrorless or dslr level, i don't really know that anything below that will give you the result u want

for long exposures u really just need a mirrorless/dslr with a good, sturdy tripod. naturally more expensive dslrs are gonna have shit to prevent camera shake which is essential when you're doing longer exposures, then ur also gonna most likely need a wide angle lens

honestly i've not done a lot of research on long exposures so i could be talking out my ass here, it's not really something i'm personally interested in doing yet. w/e can keep the shutter open for ages and has stabilisation features, a tripod that does its job, a wide angle lens (ideally with stabilisation too), etc.

in terms of just general landscape photography, though, could honestly be anything and it's genuinely just down to how much money ur willing to sink in. any camera with a wider angle lens (ideally 35mm and below if we're talking smaller format DSLRs, not sure about anything below that) is sure to give u a good image provided u practice, but considering nikon/canon/fujifilm etc all have beginner DSLR options im always gonna recommend u go that route

at the end of the day bud the camera's just a box that funnels light through a lens, focuses it to a sensor and records the image captured. u could be using a $30,000 setup or ur fucking phone, the only real thing that matters is the person behind the camera.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
P5WRhTk.png

me 10 years from now

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
You still doing your photo stuff?