Suggest your forum ideas HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
We need this shit back, without it profile statuses are pretty much pointless. Would instantly increase your income to :16k:
YIVt5xM.png

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Also remove everything being "new" on the main page.

It's already old by now.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
lp-style automatic avatar resizing

basically if you had an avatar that wasn't a perfectly square dimension it'd show the full thing when viewing your profile, but automatically crop it to a square while viewing forum pages

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
lp-style automatic avatar resizing

basically if you had an avatar that wasn't a perfectly square dimension it'd show the full thing when viewing your profile, but automatically crop it to a square while viewing forum pages
its really cool tho

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
1) Add "Lead media dev" badge. (Make it red-ish pink, please)
2) Allow media devs to change their forum title.
3) Allow people of any age become official devs. Back on LP developers were never paid yet most of the model and texture-related content for both servers was made by people who were UNDER eighteen. Give kids dev priveliege too. (You can have @Nicrobe , @Dr. Towers, TFA and I as perfect examples of people doing devshit yet not being allowed to do it officially)
4) Add Century Gothic to the font list.

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
3) Allow people of any age become official devs. Back on LP developers were never paid yet most of the model and texture-related content for both servers was made by people who were UNDER eighteen. Give kids dev priveliege too. (You can have @Nicrobe , @Dr. Towers, TFA and I as perfect examples of people doing devshit yet not being allowed to do it officially)
used to be a legal issue

i think with stuff becoming creative commons attribute 4 though, you can contribute to whatever the fuck you want

Status
Not open for further replies.