Suggest your forum ideas HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Also, I don't know if it isn't showing up for me because I'm on my phone, but I remember there were background pictures for the HL2 and WW3 sub-forums, would be nice to have that here also.

Neszy

some type of bird
Nebulae
Is a banner at the top an option? Like a HL2/Frundtech one with the name over it?
Pretty sure that's possible, you can make the forum change themes when entering certain subforums. Could be cool if we got some matching HL2RP/FT ones.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Lg8axvM.jpg

My friends help me im blind I CANT USE THIS WEBSITE ON MY PHONE

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
make the gif size limit not kilobytes pls. ..
lp's was around 1.50 mb

Rain

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Add a favicon so my bookmarks bar looks nice again, black version of logo might work well.

Rain

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Also not sure if I just haven't spotted it but I can't see anywhere that shows who is viewing the thread which would be nice

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Bring back the flag symbols so when you run out of clever witty comebacks you can just make fun of their country.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
A version of the theme with a static background has been made. You can select it by going to the bottom-left of the page and selecting the "nebulous static" theme. The static background is just a still from the video, so it might look kinda shitty. Couldn't find the source video to get a higher-quality image from. Sorry!

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Okay, I'm gonna say it now, having the new like notification be '(Person) thought your post in the thread (thread) was nebulous' might not be the best idea.

Why:
(of a concept) vague or ill-defined.
"nebulous concepts like quality of life"
synonyms: vague, ill-defined, unclear, hazy, uncertain, indefinite, indeterminate,imprecise, unformed, muddled, confused, ambiguous, inchoate,opaque, muddy
"his nebulous ideas about salvation

Basically, saying something is nebulous is like saying it's undefined and not thought out, basically the same as the 'dumb' rating, which is probably the opposite of what we're going for as a replacement for the like rating.

Rain

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Okay, I'm gonna say it now, having the new like notification be '(Person) thought your post in the thread (thread) was nebulous' might not be the best idea.

Why:
(of a concept) vague or ill-defined.
"nebulous concepts like quality of life"
synonyms: vague, ill-defined, unclear, hazy, uncertain, indefinite, indeterminate,imprecise, unformed, muddled, confused, ambiguous, inchoate,opaque, muddy
"his nebulous ideas about salvation

Basically, saying something is nebulous is like saying it's undefined and not thought out, basically the same as the 'dumb' rating, which is probably the opposite of what we're going for as a replacement for the like rating.

Nebulicious maybe?

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I was for the idea of using winners as the go-to positive rating, but I know people wanted something more community-specific. It's still up for change, if anyone has any solid suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.