Suggestion: Ban Opinions In Current Affairs, Turn It Into A News Area

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Turn it into a news outlet-esque thing, without everything looping around into fucking religion/abortion/communism/capitalism debates every time

You post current shit that's happening there, and people update it with new sources or events

please because i cant look at the fucking thing without getting angry

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
only possible if replies are disabled, even then near impossible
remove it completely, problem solved.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
its good to have containment threads

or would you rather have it spill into all other parts of the forums

just don't click the threads if you don't want to see it, you at least know where it is currently so you can avoid it

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Turn it into a news outlet-esque thing, without everything looping around into fucking religion/abortion/communism/capitalism debates every time

You post current shit that's happening there, and people update it with new sources or events

It's like that one law stating that the longer a thread goes the higher the probability Hitler will eventually get mentioned. It's basically just inevitable arguments are going to happen and frankly I find them enjoyable

If you genuinely just want current events just go watch the news

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
It's like that one law stating that the longer a thread goes the higher the probability Hitler will eventually get mentioned. It's basically just inevitable arguments are going to happen and frankly I find them enjoyable

If you genuinely just want current events just go watch the news
I would watch the news if they weren't so fucking fake over here

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
current affairs is like the meme thread

a necessary evil to contain all of the autism into one area

otherwise it will spill everywhere else

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
permaban (((those two people)))

simple

Husky

Nebulae
I would watch the news if they weren't so fucking fake over here
I'd reccomend the BBC or Guardian. The guardian is slightly left bias but very accurate. They found the wind rush scandal etc etc. They're one of the best investigative journalists. BBC just reports shit and they're pretty un-bias.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'd reccomend the BBC or Guardian. The guardian is slightly left bias but very accurate. They found the wind rush scandal etc etc. They're one of the best investigative journalists. BBC just reports shit and they're pretty un-bias.
bro you do realize that all media outlets are owned by the bourjois bourgeoisie

Husky

Nebulae
bro you do realize that all media outlets are owned by the bourjois bourgeoisie
Guardian and BBC aren't, although you could quite easily claim that the BBC either with the 4th branch of the government or follows the idea of Manufactered consent.

Guardian, I don't think you could claim that, you could easily claim it with other news outlets in the UK but not the guardian, especially as it relies on donations and is communally run, so no single person runs it.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Guardian and BBC aren't, although you could quite easily claim that the BBC either with the 4th branch of the government or follows the idea of Manufactered consent.

Guardian, I don't think you could claim that, you could easily claim it with other news outlets in the UK but not the guardian, especially as it relies on donations and is communally run, so no single person runs it.
theyre owned by rich people lmao xd of course theyre bourgie outlets

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, to silence peoples opinions is plain wrong. Take it for what it is.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I love my ignore button they've made my Current Affairs experience much better whenever I decide to go in there

sadly i cant see like 90% of the posts but it's worth it

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

@mansplaining