[SUGGESTION] Stormtrooper Roleplay

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
Hello everyone of this roleplaying community.

So, as some of you may know, earlier last year there was a roleplay about stormtroopers. Now, that may sound boring to some who hadn't played it, but it was actually quite fun. Multiple people logged onto the server to rp as their own stormtrooper. Even I did. Sadly, the server's director couldn't afford to pay for the server, so he was forced to shut it down.

What I'm suggesting is, rebuilding the Stormtrooper roleplay from the ground up, and with the same premise. That may seem like its stealing, but its more of recreating something great.

Some of you may not know what I am talking about, some may know, and for those who know, please explain. As I some-what dont remember my experiences on the server, but I know I had good memories on the server.

Reactions: List

Moon

Quark
Nebulae
never played star wars rp that wasn't lite or semi-serious. there's not a lot of serious rp servers up afaik but still quite a bit of competition there with a few getting 80-100 players sometimes

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
I originally came from Star Wars RP, it was a grand ol' time, not fit for this community though.

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
Just so everyone knows, the server ive played on WAS a serious RP. It even had a game mode related to clockwork.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
This kind of Stormtrooper?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H15390,_Berlin,_Kaserne_der_LSSAH,_Vergatterung.jpg

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
are u srs
w40k is better xD
i can already picture the awesome roleplaying situations the players will be in

/me gets shot the second he gets into orbit
/me gets blown by eldar
/me gets his balls cut by tau
/me gets eaten alive by orks
/me gets corrupted

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
i can already picture the awesome roleplaying situations the players will be in

/me gets shot the second he gets into orbit
/me gets blown by eldar
/me gets his balls cut by tau
/me gets eaten alive by orks
/me gets corrupted
I mean I was thinking more of an IG rp situation, if you've read some of the W40K novels then you would know how epic it could be.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
never gonna happen lmao suggest something thats realistic for once no one wants to play as a stormtrooper and shoot npc rebels