Serious Suicide Prevention Help

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah, I am at least, attempted suicide by a family member :(
We all love you bro. I’ll be here for both you and the one who attempted. I’ve been there before myself and I’m glad I never actually succeeded. Keep this thread bumped. And if you need to vent or talk I’ve got a thread too that can be used if needed.

Stay safe man!

Reactions: List

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
1-800-273-8255 for anyone needing to speak to someone in the US

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I lost a close friend to suicide last January and I’m still going through the grieving process. Still have a lot of things I need to figure out, but I appreciate this post. Sometimes it’s hard to tell yourself you’re not alone in these type of emotions.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I have added a long list of hotlines for a lot of countries, hope this helps someone who‘s going through hard times out there

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Want to give this another bump. As I just learnt that a close friend of mine from Primary School has died.
Due to mixture of alcohol and medication.

I understand full well what he was going through. In terms of a major decrease in mental health.

But I was lucky enough to not live alone and to still have job during this pandemic.
I can’t even imagine what he was struggling through.
Despite it all he seemed so happy and upbeat. We later on found out that COVID had taken everything from him.
His hobbies, his job, his social life. And to live alone.

It breaks my heart knowing that a friend of mine. Who I’ve known since year 1 (age 4) is gone.
He was 25.

AX7SBjW

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
A person I knew and hung out with not too long ago has sadly taken his life and it reminded me of this thread. I wanted to bump it, and add links in case any person who is living in Spain finds themselves having negative thoughts and self destructive ideas.

For Spain, the Health Ministry has a line you can call when an emergency is going on and you get live support through the phone while they call an ambulance and evaluate your situation (024). More info:

Other forms of help exist, too:

I sincerely hope this helps more people, like it has helped me. In Spain, suicide is the leading cause of non natural death, and this past year we've passed the 4000 mark for the first time.