Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Regarding the farming system I have a few questions:
How will you get seeds?
What seeds will there be? (I saw watermelon seeds at first, and then tomato and apple seeds were added.)
Will you be able to grow weed?
What are the requirements for getting a farm set up?
When will the guide be added?

Thanks!
  1. At the moment Railway can provide some seeds to groups/cells.
  2. Tomato, apple, melon are the 3 basic ones at the moment - More to come soon.
  3. Weed growing, no.
  4. Couple pieces of wood, screws and a group/cell (maybe more depending on what bq thinks)
  5. No idea

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
  1. At the moment Railway can provide some seeds to groups/cells.
  2. Tomato, apple, melon are the 3 basic ones at the moment - More to come soon.
  3. Weed growing, no.
  4. Couple pieces of wood, screws and a group/cell (maybe more depending on what bq thinks)
  5. No idea

why screws?

also another question is what’s the rules on raiding crops like you know can’t a minge just grab it when your crops ready

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Tbh I don't think groups/cells should be dependent on the Railway regarding this. Being self-sufficient is a nice thing cells, in my opinion, should be able to do.
They're obviously gonna be able to be, but the first batch or two (so they can start the cycle) will come from the Railway afiak.

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
So, Stasiland, how about that good looking project?
f0da3091899d6f77d7e2afb74f6a1742.jpg

Johnston

Neutrino
Nebulae
I got money to pay for an acceptable RP server if you want to do things that way but uh a publicly available spreadsheet on a tri-monthly (what we call quarterly) basis would mean the world to me.