Sup.

Nebulae
You might probably know me from ShockCoreGaming. I gave up on that server cause of some drama I caused, over-reacted and got rightfully banned for. Majority of ya'll probably don't even know me at all and is probably grabbing a pitchfork to stab me with for playing on another server, but meh.

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hey man, welcome to Nebulous - hopefully you'll enjoy your time here as you did back on your previous community.

If you need help with stuff HL2RP related, hit me up with a PM.

Nebulae
No need to feel like shit because of another community. We're another, and we have open arms for you for the time being. Welcome aboard! Try not to fall into the wrong hands, darling.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
hello,
is SCG still even a thing ? with all my due respect

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ah yes, welcome! Don't worry, we won't stab you with a pitchfork for playing elsewhere, we welcome any and all people (with the exception of dr. pepper) with open arms.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
You might probably know me from ShockCoreGaming. I gave up on that server cause of some drama I caused, over-reacted and got rightfully banned for. Majority of ya'll probably don't even know me at all and is probably grabbing a pitchfork to stab me with for playing on another server, but meh.

Fear not

As long as you are a racist white cis male with rich priviledges and 21+ with a perfect hair and a sexy voice and had atleast 5 girlfriends with epic grades and 2 college degrees with the knowledge of atleast 3 languages we welcome you