SWTOR: Looking for Guild-Mates

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I managed to get to lv 18 I also sent a friend request to all of you except luna cause of weird u

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Xzc8j0B.jpg

rabirius will make his return

@Powley

uETVi32.png

hands off shes mine

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Xzc8j0B.jpg

rabirius will make his return

@Powley

uETVi32.png

hands off shes mine

they use to send me things for free and then one day they sent me a message saying they were breaking up with me

i only sad no more free stuff :(

FriendlyMan

B A N N E D
Nebulae
they use to send me things for free and then one day they sent me a message saying they were breaking up with me

i only sad no more free stuff :(

well i guess that means the competition's gone

as long as i find her again i'll be content with death

FriendlyMan

B A N N E D
Nebulae
spent about 5 quid, even that was too much on fucking crates

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Since Exile is a baka baka bear and left for Prague without giving me GM; we won't be able to make a stronghold until he's back on the 7th (Thursday), I apologise for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
i'm having issues regarding the login server and my launcher having an unknown error, any tips?

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I have a ton of credits and equipment on SWTOR but haven't played in ages, was anything new added? I stopped playing about halfway through knights of the eternal throne.

Also I have all strongholds and should probably have enough credits to purchase a fully unlocked guild flagship if that's still a thing you can do

UaF7CaU.jpg

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Twar and @Mic15000 could you guys get on sometime soon so I can pass you a guild invite? Thanks in advance.
[doublepost=1528481020][/doublepost]
I have a ton of credits and equipment on SWTOR but haven't played in ages, was anything new added? I stopped playing about halfway through knights of the eternal throne.

Also I have all strongholds and should probably have enough credits to purchase a fully unlocked guild flagship if that's still a thing you can do

UaF7CaU.jpg
Hey man that'd be pretty fucking cool if you could help us out right now. Since I last played (January time) they've added a new flashpoint which I've yet to complete and there's also the Iokath daily where you can switch between helping the Republic or the Sith regardless of what faction you are.

Reactions: List