Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
darn, i really thought that was a steam wallet or game code lmao

Imagine all the people....
[doublepost=1625084741][/doublepost]
Also, I hope this is still open otherwise I'm lookin like a real asshole...

Profile is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NightLocks51/

Game is actually a DLC, since Dead by Daylight has their shit set up weird and I can't buy the bundle after buying the base game. However, if you'd rather just buy one since they're two separate things, I do not want to take advantage of your kindness - just randomly pick which one you'd want to buy ^.^

It's only closed to those who have already won, anyone not yet entered will just be added to the wheel and removed if they have won.

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's only closed to those who have already won, anyone not yet entered will just be added to the wheel and removed if they have won.
I CANT MAKE THE IMAGES WORK SO

Thank you kind sir :)
I+swear+if+i+read+quotthank+you+good+sir+have+_b1ceca597463308509a6d85906810edf.jpg

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm not sure if it's just me having this issue, but purchasing gifts is being a bitch for me. So i hope this doesn't persist tomorrow otherwise this is being stumped real fast by valve. Ill try and give the remaining winners @Ond and @Rod their gifts in the morning, if it dont work, ima contact steam support.

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
So, i've opened a ticket, others have had this issue and it generally occurs during summer/winter sales. I gotta start giving away prizes one at a time. My account hasbeen flagged for fraud rofl because of the quick succession of purchase power. so whenever valve decide to remove that flag is when i can purchase again :(

Rest assured, this is on pause until the issue is rectified

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Wow, so okay here's the response i got rofl.

We have detected gifting activity on this account that matches using individual Steam accounts for commercial purposes.

Because of this, your account can no longer make gift purchases with Wallet funds. You are, however, welcome to continue purchasing gifts with other payment methods, and to use your Wallet funds toward making purchases for your own account.

Please note, that if you are using your Steam account for commercial purposes it's a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and may result in the account being locked.

Thanks for using Steam,
Andriy

Guess Valve have cock-blocked my damned summer surprises :(

Short lived :(

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Wow, so okay here's the response i got rofl.

Guess Valve have cock-blocked my damned summer surprises :(

Short lived :(
god damn corporations

link them this thread and explain that you are gifting a bunch of games to hl2rp bozos lol

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'd like to extend an apology to those who cannot receive their gifts from now on :( and I am sorry that the plug was forcibly puled on this, if anything changes I will let you guys know. I am sorry :(
[doublepost=1625131651][/doublepost]
god damn corporations

link them this thread and explain that you are gifting a bunch of games to hl2rp bozos lol

i did too, gonna see what they say.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
if this is back on track then i'd like to inform @Syndi that i bought the doom dlcs myself
if im able to change my chosen game then i'd like it to be

idk if theres gonna be more spins i cant count

Status
Not open for further replies.