Information "Tabletop Central" - Tabletop Gaming Megathread

Nebulae
Still TaleSpire, ain't nothing beats it.

image.png

image.png
this looks sick

Reactions: List

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Here's where to get the pdf.

It's actually a really cool homebrew system and honestly better then the offical 2d20 system.

Classless system focused on perks for progression using the SPECIAL system. Has an AP system for actions with no limits on actions. Got a gun for 3AP and got 15AP? You can shoot that gun five times with no draw backs if ya want.

Perks have prerequisites but very few are level locked by design. Want to make a strength 10 character and take those strength 10 perks at level 1? Go ahead. You'll just have draw backs in another attribute.

Luck is core to the system, adding bonus to everything else but you can also blindly attempt something like guess a password or take a blind shot and hope for the best and the GM(Overseer) can call for a Luck roll to see if you get it, and you can build your character to be good at this.

There's like, 130+ perks to make really unique characters. Some useful, some goofy, some just to screw with everyone else.

There's four races

Humans (with variant human)
Ghouls
Gen 2 Synth
Super Mutants (dumb dumb, and nightkin variants)
Robots (Handy, Protection, Brain Bot)

Oh and if you make a human there's a check at character creation either you or the GM can make and if you roll a 20 you're actually a gen 3 synth. You are real person. Or are you?

Crafting is also super indepth just like the recent games you can craft everything.

I'm putting together a game for some friends to play over the summer but seems like a super fun system. It is homebrew so not perfect but seems like a great system and excited to try it out.

For my test character I decided to take the Adaptive Reflex perk which lets me sacrifice either a hand/foot for a +2 or an arm/leg for +5 to my SPECIAL. I can take this perks as many times as long as I got limbs to give.

So anyways here's my character with a +20 to his SPECIAL and is just a Commander character that lets his allies act for him. He has to be pushed around by a robot.

His name is Mat.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Here's where to get the pdf.

It's actually a really cool homebrew system and honestly better then the offical 2d20 system.

Classless system focused on perks for progression using the SPECIAL system. Has an AP system for actions with no limits on actions. Got a gun for 3AP and got 15AP? You can shoot that gun five times with no draw backs if ya want.

Perks have prerequisites but very few are level locked by design. Want to make a strength 10 character and take those strength 10 perks at level 1? Go ahead. You'll just have draw backs in another attribute.

Luck is core to the system, adding bonus to everything else but you can also blindly attempt something like guess a password or take a blind shot and hope for the best and the GM(Overseer) can call for a Luck roll to see if you get it, and you can build your character to be good at this.

There's like, 130+ perks to make really unique characters. Some useful, some goofy, some just to screw with everyone else.

There's four races

Humans (with variant human)
Ghouls
Gen 2 Synth
Super Mutants (dumb dumb, and nightkin variants)
Robots (Handy, Protection, Brain Bot)

Oh and if you make a human there's a check at character creation either you or the GM can make and if you roll a 20 you're actually a gen 3 synth. You are real person. Or are you?

Crafting is also super indepth just like the recent games you can craft everything.

I'm putting together a game for some friends to play over the summer but seems like a super fun system. It is homebrew so not perfect but seems like a great system and excited to try it out.

For my test character I decided to take the Adaptive Reflex perk which lets me sacrifice either a hand/foot for a +2 or an arm/leg for +5 to my SPECIAL. I can take this perks as many times as long as I got limbs to give.

So anyways here's my character with a +20 to his SPECIAL and is just a Commander character that lets his allies act for him. He has to be pushed around by a robot.

His name is Mat.

if anyone is running this i've never playing a TTRPG but would appreciate the invite