Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch?

Overwatch or TF2?

• Total voters

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I like your original and not repetitive critic!
There is no criticism to be had. Your post could be more informative, saying ''tf2 used to be good but now its shit'' this point has nothing to add to the discussion. Perhaps if you discussed your reasoning it would be a more informative and constructive post.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
50f9cb892b.jpg

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There is no criticism to be had. Your post could be more informative, saying ''tf2 used to be good but now its shit'' this point has nothing to add to the discussion. Perhaps if you discussed your reasoning it would be a more informative and constructive post.
I answered the original question of this thread, buddy.

Reactions: List

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
There was a time when I played TF2 to death but I recently bought Overwatch and I haven't touched TF2 since. Thing is though I feel like Overwatch is going to get stale.

Nebulae
can someone please screenshot the current results of this thread's poll and show it to me
i have no opinion on this matter and see good and bad in both

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
I can't vote...

I love TF2, but it's faults are SO FUCKING GLARING that I can't fucking take it anymore, the biggest issue, currently is with the shitty implementation of Casual and competitive, with very long queue times that take up to 5 hours, and the FUCKING HORRENDOUS OPTIMIZATION for it, just killed it for me, alongside the completely un-balanced classes, Scout and medic and soldier being the most Powerful classes and CONTINUE to get buffed, for no apparent reason, not only that, but pyro is cancer, heavy is bland and boring, demo is a fucking joke, his damage is too fucking much, Sniper is THE best class in the game.

If you love TF2, avoid casual, play lobbies and PUGS, get into leagues and have fun !