>not maining the ultimate lifeform

are you even trying at this point guys

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
i started maining engi just to counter scouts

and then scouts got better and circle strafed my turrets

i prayed to gaben to solve my problems

and then, i got a remote control item that also lets me rocket jump and improve my turrets armor

jesus-gabe-newell_o_932197.jpg

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I haven't played in a great many years (since I was going through The Orange Box for the first time on 360 actually) but it was always fun to me because it was a competitive game that didn't take it self seriously. It was dumb, full of quirky characters and mechanics and that was it.

Seeing it get so radically balanced for a competitive market that I don't think really exists on a big scale at this point makes me sad.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i started maining engi just to counter scouts

and then scouts got better and circle strafed my turrets

i prayed to gaben to solve my problems

and then, i got a remote control item that also lets me rocket jump and improve my turrets armor

jesus-gabe-newell_o_932197.jpg
>memecenter

explains the engi main
[doublepost=1535744365][/doublepost]
2af.png

no but for real which class are you talking about here mister man
d3f7596523.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I haven't played in a great many years (since I was going through The Orange Box for the first time on 360 actually) but it was always fun to me because it was a competitive game that didn't take it self seriously. It was dumb, full of quirky characters and mechanics and that was it.

Seeing it get so radically balanced for a competitive market that I don't think really exists on a big scale at this point makes me sad.

idk i dont think the game being balanced towards more competitive play is an inherently bad thing, but the big push to competitive that's rather lackluster alongside a casual mode without the charm of the old quickplay that leaves community servers in the dust is pretty bad

imo casual mode should be an unranked version of the 6v6 formula so players can be better introduced to the competitive scene which can help grow the game, especially if valve actually contributes to tournaments

then replace the current casual mode with the old quickplay, where valve servers where present in the server browser and community servers not running custom gamemodes and absurd plug ins were lumped together with them, with a checkbox that can put you in valve server matchmaking only (that should be unchecked by default)

this would actually give me a pretty big boner tbh because the people that want to enjoy the competitive aspect of the game and fine hone their skills can go do it and those that want to just DM and go wild with gimmicky weapons can also have their old land of sillyness back.

plus this could help revive community servers

but we all know that the tf2 development team is like 3 people and, in the words of the great FUNKe:

''They're really

fucking

sloooooooooooow''

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
at first i mained dead ringer/YER spy because i was indeed unloved by my parents and wanted other people to feel that same level of deep anger, except directed at my tactics

then i started playing sandman scout because it was even more effective to piss :heyzeus: off

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
at first i mained dead ringer spy because i was indeed unloved by my parents and wanted other people to feel that same level of deep anger, except directed at my tactics

then i started playing sandman scout because it was even more effective to piss :heyzeus: off

you've not truly felt the salt until you've body shotted a fully charged medic with a machina

while wearing the darwin's danger shield

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
you've not truly felt the salt until you've body shotted a fully charged medic with a machina

while wearing the darwin's danger shield
ehhh to be fair ive never been much of a sniper guy...... i had awful aim in all shooter games at that time, little cramdam hadnt developed into the epic headshot gamer he is now

I like playing engi to laugh at spies who think they can trickstab
i played spy to laugh at engies who laughed at shittier spies than me