Nebulae
I do have this
DHycHodWAAE47uS.jpg

my participation trophy

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I used to have a bunch of cool unusual hats that I traded up to from scratch, burning modest pile of hats, green energy company man and a burning spartan helm, back in those days buds were 28 keys and keys were 2 refined metal, now it's changed so much

I ended up selling them all for keys, bought a black hat collection and used the rest to sell and buy some cool stuff IRL, overall I made about £800~ from the stuff which was nice for a 15-16 year old

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
I usually name my items in gibberish, just smash the keyboard up. It pisses people off when they see they died to a weapon called "alqwokdqwkdqwidnq"

wtf?

String
Nebulae
Oh yeah TF2 is one of the best games around. Had a lot of fun playing it. Trading servers were always a mess when you spotted this F2P kiddo asking for free hats; Good times. :grinning:

but you don't even have more than 16h in it lol

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Yall remember when a key was 2.33 REF
HOLY SHIT THIS

Is the game really fun? I loved playing it back in 2012-2013 when I was around 10 and 11 years old and I especially loved playing in achievement/idle maps and trading. For some reason I never actually played the game "the way it was meant to be." Anytime I play it I notice it's aged quite a lot with all the UI bugs and all that. But I don't play Overwatch because while it's well polished it's pretty fucking retarded most of the time.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
tfw the sandman is utterly fucking useless now. It used to be good for stunning key targets for your team and now it's an even worse version of Natasha

600.jpg

Reactions: List

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I used to play TF2 when I was a youngun, in 2013-2014, but I just hung on Deathrun/Achievement idle all crits servers owo.
Nowadays I got back into it out of boredom and I fuck around on casual servers, and I main soldier/heavy.
My latest strat is to go onto 2fort and slaughter people with the Prinny Machete while dressed as a friendly, they just crouch when I walk up to them and expect me to give them a sandwich, but he he. Gullible.

Cirno Gaming

Proton
Nebulae
Actually, every update people hate(like meat vs match meet your match) I liked. But updates people liked(jungle inferno) I hated. Hopefuly, at the first days of the jungle inferno I found some people with at least 10 IQ, who just like me, wasn't playing pyro. I was competetive medic main, but I quit this game, but I still love it.

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
None of the classes take skill besides the medic.

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
no
the only class that takes skill is heavy

good heavy mains are the rarest sight in all of tf2 :^)
Heavy is literally the easiest thing there, in pubs and in actual 3rd party competitive matches. Shit is one of the easiest classes, and is one of the most boring ones too. No one wants to play a damn sentry.