TEAMSPEAK BOYS PULL A CUNNING RUSE

York

Electron
Nebulae
@harry @alex @Jamie @Blackquill

F6ZUds8.png

ftXBbdH.png

8723062-Stylized-red-stamp-showing-the-term-mission-accomplished-All-on-white-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

i4RIlKz.jpg

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I go into their teamspeak and everyone is circlejerking in locked channels, and all the staff are failed private first classes from the old ww3rp.

dda85b3e12.PNG
We raided the ww3 server today, it's pathetic how retarded and naive the admins are.
You can literally say "I'm new, sorry" after dinking someone in your base and get away with it.

Reactions: List

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
We raided the ww3 server today, it's pathetic how retarded and naive the admins are.
You can literally say "I'm new, sorry" after dinking someone in your base and get away with it.

I remember one of them called Edward was on a patrol with me. he started getting excited as he'd killed someone and boosted his game tracker by 1
then he realised it was a friendly.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I go into their teamspeak and everyone is circlejerking in locked channels, and all the staff are failed private first classes from the old ww3rp.

dda85b3e12.PNG

Funny how you mention that yet forget the fact that circlejerking in private channels is a universal thing that happened in LP as well.

???

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
Funny how you mention that yet forget the fact that circlejerking in private channels is a universal thing that happened in LP as well.

???

yes but I didn't partake in the lp circlejerks.
in fact I often complained about them, but that was LP

Nova

Proton
Nebulae

dda85b3e12.PNG
Hey! I see myself there! And no I am not a failed PFC :c also we were waiting for gurrazor or smthng cuz meeting. Please dont ban me I come in peace. I love you all. I cant say a thing about circlejerk. They might have circlejerked but not me.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This operator dude is also apparently a trusted SNCO.

And truly creates the most amazing character biographies known to man:

Full Name: Max Zaar

Aliases: N/A

Nationality: The Netherlands

Languages: Dutch, English and a little bit German

DoB: 06-20-1987

PoB: Holland ( The Netherlands )

Height: 1.75 Meter

Weight: 70, With gear on: 100

Build: People are saying im fit. So i guess im fit.

Blood Type: 0+

Medical Background: No allergies or anything I know of just a few gun wounds, that's all."

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Religious Orientation: Agnostic

Relationship Status: Single

Family: Alive: Mother, Sister, GrandPa, Uncle, Aunt

Mental state: Sane

Affiliation: Not sure

Company: Not in one yet.

Preferred Callsign: Foxtrot.

Branch: Engineering

Honorary Titles: Nope

Position: Enlisted

Role: Engineering Co-Lead

Medals & Commendations: Medal of honor

Distinctive Features / Acts: Corporal

Alignment: Something between good and nuetral.

[Your character's name] Characteristics:
Good at shooting.
Has much stamina.
Good with repairing things

Character Voice: A normal 23 year old male with a normal voice.

Physical Description: Much stamina. Strong Build.

Off-Duty Attire:

DRO0wlL.jpg

On-Duty Uniform:

WK9vnfa.jpg

Equipment:

Background Story: Max Zaar was a normal 10 year young boy that lived in The Netherlands with his Dad, Mother and his 2 sisters, Anna and Magriet. Max was everyday going to his school where he learned much. When he was back at school he always played soldier outside with his friends. He whas shooting eachother with his airsoft gun. He was crowling over the grass like a real soldier. When Max whas 14 his father had a nice job in America so the family moved to America. They had a Beatifull house in the middle of no where. Because there wasn't any city, neighbors his dad bought him a pistol. Max whas shooting with it everyday. On tree's, Old fences, In the air and at birds. He whas everyday when he came back from school shooting with it. He did this for a half year. When it whas christmas his dad and mom gave him some more ammo for the pistol. He took his pistol and ran outside with it One mag in the pistol and one in his backpack. Because Max didn't got any money from his dad and mom he started working at a workshop in a city 3 miles away from his home. He was doing that work for 2 and a half year. he bought his own ammo. When Max was 18 he joined the army. He whas a combat engineer in the U.S Army and repaired everything. When he whas 22 he left the Army and arrived back at home. His Mom died and his two sisters lived with their boyfriends. His dad was alone and alcoholic addicted. When he saw that he helped his dad for a year. When his dad was the old one again Max said to him. Dad, Im joining the Army again. The dad nods and said. Goodjob son, Im proud on you, Max smiled and walked away. He joined the League of Nations as co-lead in the engineering rank. His main rank is CPL.

(The personal relation chart that defines what kind of opinion your character has on that certain person)

Adored - Admired - Love Interest - Comrade - Great Friend - Friend - Respected - Liked - Acquaintance - Neutral - Slight Dislike - Disliked - Hated -Despised - Death Wish - Demonized

Personal Relationships:

Anne Akkermans: Comrade. I talked with her because she is the 3rd highest rank in the engineering branch. She sounds very nice and is very competent. I would like to know more about her.

Alycia Vargas: Comrade: Because she is the engineering lead we already talked with each other. She sounds very nice and i would like to talk with her more to know her better.

Allied - Liked - Neutral - Disliked - Hostile

Faction Relationships:
League of Nations [Allied]
The Communist League [Hostile]

Theme song: