i support trump because his retarded decisions will probably wont affect me

as i stare at america

with a bright smile

watching it burn from far away

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Big shame that the large majority of the independents are not able to vote in the primaries as they didn't sign up in time, kinda takes Bernie's last chance at beating Hillary.

Regardless, people are smart enough not to actually elect Trump.
I hope.
Maybe?
people were dumb enough to actually vote trump and hillary

well

there goes my plans to go to america within the next 4 or 8 years :D

anyways

"bernie sanders got cucked

ted cruz got hyper cucked" ~ my friend at school

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tbh I'd rather have Trump for president than Cruz if I was a 'Murican.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I officially support Donald Trump for 2016.
Make America great again.

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
who does trump actually have to beat to be president now
just bernie and clinton?

Nebulae
who does trump actually have to beat to be president now
just bernie and clinton?
Because america is such a fantastic country that loves voting so much, their parties have internal votes to decide who will be the frontrunner for them- so the Democrats had Bernie Sanders and Clinton, and the Republicans had 17 candidates to choose from because reasons (the main ones were Jeb Bush, fom that Bush family, Ben Carson, a brain surgeon who doesn't really believe in evolution, Donald Trump who is Donald Trump, plus some other freaky folk).

You need a certain amount of delegates (certain chosen officials who will choose you to be the nominee- and the delegates decide based on the voting of their state. There are a lot of weird rules and it's a per-state thing so I'm not fully sure how that works, but ya, that's been happening over the last few months. Trump has basically gotten all the delegates he needs and so all the other Republican runners have dropped out, and so he got the nomination.

On the Democrat side, it was just Clinton and Bernie Sanders, and Bernie was never really going to get it, so Clinton will get the nomination for the Democrats.

I think the actual election starts in November, and then it will really just be Clinton V Trump (Bernie might run as an independent but they never have a chance)

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
It's awful to see a country so great lack in reputable politicians to the point of an outsider can jump in for 10 month and making records with the minority votes in the Republican Primary.

I wasn't a Trump guy, but sadly Carson, and Rand Paul dropped out. Good luck to Trump, he's earned his place is history, whether it be as a man, a politician, a businessman, or a meme. He truly is a real American.

Merged:
It is gonna be Bernie vs Trump. I don't support either of them tho.

Hilarity doesn't have the delegates or the super delegates.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I hope Trump beats that criminal.
Best result would be Bernie V Trump, at least it eliminate the chance of Cuntin winning.

casool

Quark
Nebulae
I think Bernie said he would never run independent. If he does however, it would split the vote and no one would get the majority. Therefore the House would choose the president and the GOP is saved from Trump!

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Big shame that the large majority of the independents are not able to vote in the primaries as they didn't sign up in time, kinda takes Bernie's last chance at beating Hillary.

Regardless, people are smart enough not to actually elect Trump.
I hope.
Maybe?
He's at least better than hilary. Bernie would be great though.