Tell Me The Terrible Tale of LemonPunch for Free Nebula's

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
so this big man was like yo i got 16k from roleplay going to fuckin spend it on shit and get more haha and some big coder man was like yo where my phat cut and the big man like yo fuk of and big coder man fuckin split of like ***** gunna fuck your roleplay income and make my own wit sum canadian wanker and then nebula came

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
a picture is worth a thousand words

a5938cca93f95a0a8abeee02dc516a2d.png

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
so basically alexgrist made the version of clockwork that lemonpunch used but gurrazor, the owner of lemonpunch, didn't give alex his fair share of the money generated by lemonpunch. alex ended up leaving and taking his framework with him, leaving lemonpunch to die out due to the lack of a framework or any schemas.

fast forward many painful roleplay-laden months and you have this horrible- i mean wonderful cloud of roleplayers.
As usual people don't understand the actual story. It was never about the money generated or the money in the bank, it was for a share of ownership. So the promise that we believed was always conveyed was that Alex would run the company with Gurra as equal partners. So the moment we figured out that it wasn't the case (Even after we collected evidence pointing towards that idea from Slack logs) we packed up and left. Only a few days after that did we even think about starting something new up.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
So basically there's this Swedish dude called Gurrazor who owned Lemonpunch and he wanted :fullownership: of the :16k: while Alex Grist deserved some of the shares of the company, of which he received none. It wasn't neccessarily about the :16k: it was about the ownership of the company.
or I think so idk

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
As usual people don't understand the actual story. It was never about the money generated or the money in the bank, it was for a share of ownership. So the promise that we believed was always conveyed was that Alex would run the company with Gurra as equal partners. So the moment we figured out that it wasn't the case (Even after we collected evidence pointing towards that idea from Slack logs) we packed up and left. Only a few days after that did we even think about starting something new up.
200.gif

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
i was eating a domino's pizza watching zootopia then I hear

'lemon punch is kill'

'no'

as a result my baby 1983rp died and I have had a Duran Duran sized hole in my heart ever since

swexs

Nebulae
i was eating a domino's pizza watching zootopia then I hear

'lemon punch is kill'

'no'

as a result my baby 1983rp died and I have had a Duran Duran sized hole in my heart ever since
wild boys never lose it
wild boys never chose this way

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
All I remember from that day is using a stereotypical Jewish voice in the full teamspeak channel and constantly saying "Stay Kosher".

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i remember when i set my name to "DOX GURRAZOR NOW" and he moved me in a private channel and threatened me :neutral_face:

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
all i can say that, there was this guy that said like he got 16k from from roleplay then this guy said where my part of it bitch XD, dank memes

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I think we can all agree though that this is a thing that happend. Lemon Punch was great, and there will be a lot of memories with it, but it is after all the past. Just let it go. Communities are volatile things, that is just their nature.