TerminatorRP Compendium

D

Deleted member 4795

What do you think would be the most difficult component of brining this into existence?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What do you think would be the most difficult component of brining this into existence?

getting it off the ground from a practical standpoint

you need devs n shit

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
honestly? overall interest

i won't talk on it here because it isn't something that needs public discussion at this stage, but i have been speaking to people about the various things that are required before trp could ever exist and you'd be surprised how much i already have foundations for

the one thing that i'd find most troubling would be the overall interest of the playerbase in of itself, which may just generate over time as the trp thread sits high on the general board with my constant updates

overall though, like i keep saying; if it doesn't amount to anything then i don't care. i love the universe and tnb's trp holds a special place in my heart, so i'm more than willing to put the contents of my brain onto paper whether or not it amounts to anything useful

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

Version 1.0.1.5

• T-804 is re-written.
The T-804 -
644b87859f91b7e02c3ac0c6c152c887.png

----------------------------------------
Some would come to see the T-804 being the 'true form' of SkyNET marksmen. While the T-704 is most certainly an utter devil on the field, it pales in comparison to the T-804's sheer ability.

With a streamlined design, the T-804 forgoes a lot of its defensive measures that the baseline T-800 exhibits; thus, the T-804 only weighs a projected 390lb in comparison to the baseline T-800's 450lb. Atop this, the drone only stands an astonishingly low 5'8, which better allows it to utilise cover and hide away in various vantage points. Alas; this does mean that a T-804 is a little less resistant to damage than the standard T-800 chassis.

Unlike its predecessor, the T-804 is equipped with something far more deadly; an experimental prototype sniper rifle dubbed the '80-W Precision Rifle'. Despite the wattage mentioned in the aforementioned classification, it fails to denote why the rifle is experimental; rather than being prohibited to an 80W bolt, the Precision Rifle is capable of being fine-tuned on the fly to emit anything from a 50-W bolt to an 80-W bolt at the user's leisure. This does make sense in some capacity, as an 80-W bolt is theoretically capable of chewing a human being into two halves and punching through the armour of any modern day tank. Equipment-wise the T-804 foregoes the standard HK-WIDOW unit for the all-new 'HK-SPOTTER'; a drone purpose-built for the T-804 and the T-804 alone - a small aerial drone with no offensive capabilities, sent in whichever direction necessary to spot for the sniper. The drone can fly some ten kilometers away from the T-804 before it loses contact, meaning the T-804 can track almost anything.

Another unique feature about the T-804 is its CPU. While the T-800 itself is an incredibly intelligent unit, it truly cannot live up to the tactical prowess of a T-804; with its tracking capabilities, knowledge of the land, zeroing abilities and knowledge of human tact, going head-to-head with a T-804 is surely a death-sentence unless you have a massive ace up your sleeve. Contrary to belief, however, the T-804 does not come standard with such an advanced knowledge of human tactics; rather, due to the fact the unit is equipped with the standard 8xx series R/W, it instead builds that knowledge all on its own - see; a T-804 is very rarely ever decommissioned and as such, a T-804 has very many encounters with humans and records a lot of data in comparison to the usual T-800. Thus, it develops a far greater understanding of humans in battle.

Atop all of this the T-804 is far more adept at alternative methods of combat; ambushing, hit-and-runs, sabotage, you name it - a T-804 is capable of it. Unlike the simplicity of its predecessor's 'point and shoot, big surprise', a T-804 may go as far as to set traps for entire convoys, hide in place for weeks or even months in anticipation for the arrival of something or even have the gall to directly assault resistance hideouts without any form of backup.

There have been no reported sightings of T-804's so far; that being said.. it's a wonder if that's because there aren't any fielded, or if they simply hide themselves too well.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

Version 1.0.1.6

• T-808 and T-820 is re-written.
The T-808 -
26741bbfa803ca35dd2aacea14eba14f.png

---------------------------------------------------------
Purpose-built 8xx series chassis deployed for a specific job and, typically, in no other instances.

The closest thing you'll ever get to a 'utility' Terminator model, the T-808 is a standard T-800 chassis instead equipped with a napalm-fuelled flamethrower. These drones are deployed solely for the razing of previous civilian/resistance locations, such as hideouts or entire towns. As such, they are infrequently seen in combat and are only ever deployed in combat situations should intelligence provide SkyNET with enough belief that the unit will be required for the benefit of ground troops. Even despite all of this, the T-808 is equipped with the standard 30-W sidearms.

Onto the flamethrower itself; it is a play on pre-judgement designs, utilising napalm as aforementioned. It has an effective range of 75 feet and is capable of engulfing entire buildings in mere minutes; especially if multiple T-808 units focus their fire, which is often the case. Unlike pre-judgement counterparts, the flamethrower has a far higher capacity as the drone is capable of withstanding the weight of such a large tank; that being said, it also makes it incredibly susceptible to both ballistics and plasma; yet another reason why very few of them ever see front line combat and are instead in the business of prevention.

Otherwise, there are no differences; directive and equipment aside, this is a standard T-800 chassis.
The T-820 -
3b90ff3bc524853603f5696c33a9c936.png

----------------------------------------
SkyNET's first anti-tank Terminator.

Underneath it is practically identical to the standard T-800 chassis; intelligence and overall structure is practically identical. Where the differences begin is the plating that the drone sports; the first of its kind, the T-820 utilises ERA (explosive reactive armour), meaning any detonation within its vicinity or directly to the chassis has surprisingly little effect; the plates will naturally be damaged, but it effectively means the T-820 is capable of withstanding up to 2-3 direct explosions before seeing considerable damage. To all other forms of damage, however, it is identical to the T-800.

The purpose of this drone is somewhat varied; while it was built with the intention of being a counter to resistance vehicles - from simple cars, to tanks and even aerial vehicles - it will also most likely see use in the business of destroying large structures, resistance installations or generally anything that requires an explosive touch. As a result, they are never deployed alone and will always have some form of backup.

Their equipment is as varied as their purpose is; their main armament is that of a SkyNET-produced multi-barrel rocket launcher capable of firing a variety of different warheads with different purposes of their own. This launcher is capable of firing four warheads in rapid succession (0.3 seconds between individual shots). On the shoulder of the T-820 rests a retractable 'mount', which the drone is capable of automatically attaching the rear of the launcher to at its leisure; for the sake of stability, naturally. Atop this, the drone's shins have extendable 'supports', which can dig into the ground for added stability. In a compartment on their back they also carry several remote explosives that can be used in ambush situations, raids, or any real variety of situations that come to mind. These explosives are tied to their CPU and can be detonated on command. Otherwise, they carry typical 30-W sidearms.

Overall the T-820 is a rare occurrence and is usually built as SkyNET deems it necessary.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
their main armament is that of a SkyNET-produced multi-barrel rocket launcher capable of firing a variety of different warheads with different purposes of their own. This launcher is capable of firing four warheads in rapid succession (0.3 seconds between individual shots).
So, shoot the drone in the head with a few .50's, take the launcher, mount the launcher on a civilian helicopter.

Simple gunship.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
shoot the drone in the head with a few .50's
a t-800's head is the strongest point on its body, could quite easily withstand a few direct hits from a .50

take the launcher, mount the launcher on a civilian helicopter.
if you could convert the weapon yes

skynet weapons - alongside being purpose-built for drones and unsafe for humans - are also tied into the drone itself, meaning only the drone can fire it

otherwise yea entirely possible

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
a t-800's head is the strongest point on its body, could quite easily withstand a few direct hits from a .50

what is the weakest point

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
anyone reckon i should just change the title of the thread to 'TerminatorRP Compendium' or something?

@Powley what u think

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
anyone reckon i should just change the title of the thread to 'TerminatorRP Compendium' or something?

@Powley what u think

until we find the time to do something like this it would be for the best

perhaps contacting Alex and letting us run a mock event on the event server would be good

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
until we find the time to do something like this it would be for the best

perhaps contacting Alex and letting us run a mock event on the event server would be good
in the future maybe

i ain't got the time for something like that and christ knows when i will, could be months honestly