Terror attack in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
honestly I don't know what's wrong with you, probably something happened to you that made you dislike islam, I dislike islam because it oppresses me. dislike the islam not the people, judge people by if they are good or not, not by what they believe in. call it god or allah it does not matter, just be a good person and always welcome the good people. yes I do realize majority of the muslims are bad but that's no reason punish the good muslim people.

this is a video that was made against referandum in my country, I guess I don't need to say that it's against laic and it pretty much makes Turkey muslim.

I find it really meaningful and I hope you guys find the meaning as well.

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i take one look at malmo and i disagree that it's your only problem
oi it was a way of speaking i didn't actually mean it my friend
I know the problem very well, one of my family members moved from there to effing Iceland because of the shit down there.

Nebulae
VDtjYSm.jpg

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
-snip I'm a blind cunt-

Last edited:

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
so is he blaming this

on trump.

fucking why do I live here

and we don't even know it was a Muslim yet.
if he's white then we're gonna have a ducking hell of a time with SJWs
if he's black or Muslim we gonna have some more shit go on with SJWs
This tweet was from far prior to this incident.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified,[30] in Europe:

• (36 vs 64) 64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
  • (30 vs 70) 70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
  • (17 vs 83) 83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.
  • (31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
In mainly Muslim countries:

• (55 vs 45) 45% of Muslims in Egypt believed it could never be justified, 25% believed it could be justified rarely, 20% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
  • (39 vs 61) 61% of Muslims in Turkey believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 14% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
  • (57 vs 43) 43% of Muslims in Jordan believed it could never be justified, 28% believed it could be justified rarely, 24% sometimes, and 5% thought it could be justified often.
  • (72 vs 28) 28% of Muslims in Nigeria believed it could never be justified, 23% believed it could be justified rarely, 38% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
  • (31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Pakistan believed it could never be justified, 8% believed it could be justified rarely, 7% sometimes, and 7% thought it could be justified often.
  • (29 vs 71) 71% of Muslims in Indonesia believed it could never be justified, 18% believed it could be justified rarely, 8% sometimes, and 2% thought it could be justified often.
huh
okay let's examine

not only has this study been subject to criticism over the years, but whatever let's assume it's golden

that's roughly 798035 people in the uk that at the very least believe it can be justified rarely

compare that to 1920s america

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

94,820,915 whites

464,622,48 white males (estimated)

15% of these were literally members of the KKK

oh look the whites can hate and kill people too

ideology is nuanced and changes over centuries

look at the reduction in terror from the 1970s to now

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
so apparently this is the guy who did it