Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
/thread
why%2Bthe%2Bcrusades%2Bhappened.jpg

Nebulae
Swedish woman was assaulted by 9 migrants in the middle of the day in a town square

this is her husband recording a video telling people about it

one of the migrants started masturbating INFRONT OF THE WOMAN in the middle of the day

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Religious extremism will usually be a cause of terrorism. With religious leaders using religion as a front for their ideological beliefs. Along with the core tenants of a religion, which may be extremist in nature.

So sometimes, yeah.

Especially Wahabism. Fucking Saudi reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is there a correlation between religion and terrorism, discuss
even if there is, correlation doesn't equal causation, and you're ratifying the problem rather than solving it
Swedish woman was assaulted by 9 migrants in the middle of the day in a town square

one of the migrants started masturbating INFRONT OF THE WOMAN in the middle of the day

“crime is a normal part of society, and that it is necessary and indispensable” - Emile Durkheim

you're never going to stop these things

rape will occur even if muslims ceased to exist

murder will occur even if muslims ceased to exist

what should be addressed are not the religious beliefs of individuals, but the sociological circumstances in which people find themselves

this isn't a problem of religion

it's a problem of geography

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
even if there is, correlation doesn't equal causation, and you're ratifying the problem rather than solving it

“crime is a normal part of society, and that it is necessary and indispensable” - Emile Durkheim

you're never going to stop these things

rape will occur even if muslims ceased to exist

murder will occur even if muslims ceased to exist

what should be addressed are not the religious beliefs of individuals, but the sociological circumstances in which people find themselves

this isn't a problem of religion

it's a problem of geography
Islam is still a horrid religion and needs to be dealt with

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae

where were you when the race war happened?

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Islam is still a horrid religion and needs to be dealt with

Organised religion as a whole seems to be completely fucked. Anyway, Islam in itself isn't an issue in places such as pre-war Syria, or Gaddafi Libya. Usually all the extremist shit kicks off when someone starts a coup, or a civil war, when religion is then used as an ideological front.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
I'm gonna be serious for some reason
I do believe there's a large minority of Muslims that are radical
That doesn't mean the much larger majority are
I know this gonna sound like some libtard shit but it's true
I believe it has something to do with the mindset in all honestly
And the Islamist ideology in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and other places
I think it has a lot to do with differences of western and Muslim cultures with Muslim cultures being more medieval and reactionary in their extreme forms
Examples of this are in their laws, like how a lot of Muslim countries outlaw homosexuality/ or converting from Islam
NA-CK494A_ISLAM_9U_20160613185733.jpg

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm gonna be serious for some reason
I do believe there's a large minority of Muslims that are radical
That doesn't mean the much larger majority are
I know this gonna sound like some libtard shit but it's true
I believe it has something to do with the mindset in all honestly
And the Islamist ideology in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and other places
I think it has a lot to do with differences of western and Muslim cultures with Muslim cultures being more medieval and reactionary in their extreme forms
Examples of this are in their laws, like how a lot of Muslim countries outlaw homosexuality/ or converting from Islam
NA-CK494A_ISLAM_9U_20160613185733.jpg
/me examines countries that have in general developed slower economically, technologically, financially, educationally and sociologically than the west

/y "wtf dudes these guys think like we did in the past"

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
there's 1,7 billion (not sure, don't quote me on that) muslims in the world; that's almost a quarter of the worlds population, of COURSE there's going to be nutjobs in that bunch. I strongly doubt you're going to meet any muslims that agree with the terrorist organizations ideals, whether is it ISIS or Al Qaeda or whatnot. Look at the muslims here on neb as well, they don't want to kill all of us Europeans and convert us, not to mention that, believe it or not, even CHRISTIANS, gasp, have committed and will commit terrorism. Sure, not at the same scale as Islamic terrorists possibly, but take into consideration what shitholes they grow up in, where they're brainwashed to their religious ideals.
Just to show a recent example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

There's terrorism and nutjobs in all religions, that have happened and will happen in the future

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"kill all these violent muslims look at these filth"

"wtf why are these muslims killing us we only wanted them dead or disappeared permanently"

f57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.