religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Of course there is

germany-migrant-sexual-assault-cases.jpg

Mhmm I love maps filled with icons without a guide explaining what any of it means

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"kill all these violent muslims look at these filth"

"wtf why are these muslims killing us we only wanted them dead or disappeared permanently"

f57.jpg

what came first

the terrorists blowing people up for an ideological fundamentalist cause or the people angry at them

it's like saying that wanting to stab a guy who just stabbed you that you're just as bad as him for wanting it.
[doublepost=1490205596][/doublepost]
there's 1,7 billion (not sure, don't quote me on that) muslims in the world; that's almost a quarter of the worlds population, of COURSE there's going to be nutjobs in that bunch. I strongly doubt you're going to meet any muslims that agree with the terrorist organizations ideals, whether is it ISIS or Al Qaeda or whatnot. Look at the muslims here on neb as well, they don't want to kill all of us Europeans and convert us, not to mention that, believe it or not, even CHRISTIANS, gasp, have committed and will commit terrorism. Sure, not at the same scale as Islamic terrorists possibly, but take into consideration what shitholes they grow up in, where they're brainwashed to their religious ideals.
Just to show a recent example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

There's terrorism and nutjobs in all religions, that have happened and will happen in the future
remind me again when christians blew up a mosque or went on a stabbing spree

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what came first

the terrorists blowing people up for an ideological fundamentalist cause or the people angry at them

it's like saying that wanting to stab a guy who just stabbed you that you're just as bad as him for wanting it.
i hope you realised that my argument is that

'violence begets violence'

and not

'this is why terrorists exist'

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
migrant sex attacks in germany
pretty sure one of the icons is "in a public toilet"

Reverse searching the image brings up these two articles

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-right-loves-this-fake-refugee-crime-map.html

http://pamelageller.com/2016/12/chi...pins-marking-muslim-migrant-sex-attacks.html/

Onae calls it fake and looks to be reputable, while the other is written by someone who literally wrote a book called ''Stop the Islamization of America''

I wouldn't trust this map as a good source at all but whatever you feel fits your narrative

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
I wouldn't trust this map as a good source at all but whatever you feel fits your narrative
eh i just googled it and pasted it in, but if its not right then sorry

my point still stands though

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so you'd just rather take hits instead of responding to them, that's a great strategy right there.
I never said that there is no justification for war, just that in general, violence begets violence. You're misappropriating my argument, and it's not working. Glassing Syria is not a response to a terror attack.

Plus, in regards to comments about 'taking hits instead of responding to them', I'd rather not listen to the person sat on land attained through attrition-based war. :)

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I never said that there is no justification for war, just that in general, violence begets violence. You're misappropriating my argument, and it's not working. Glassing Syria is not a response to a terror attack.

Plus, in regards to comments about 'taking hits instead of responding to them', I'd rather not listen to the person sat on land attained through attrition-based war. :grinning:
glassing syria isn't even related to that. the west's fighting an ideological threat to western values. not because of a guy ramming over people in london.

the only reason we've been through this war to begin with is because the arabs started it. maybe you need even more terrorist attacks right there to learn their true nature.
[doublepost=1490206087][/doublepost]
Of course you should respond to terrorist attacks lmao, but branding the majority of muslims as violent terrorist extremists is not the way to do it.

What point?
most muslim countries are radical af, apart from a few ones most of their population is as radical as the most radical zealots.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
glassing syria isn't even related to that. the west's fighting an ideological threat to western values. not because of a guy ramming over people in london.
what you don't seem to realise is there is literally no solution

there is no condoning the purging of a group based on religious beliefs

there is no faction-based war occurring by which we are quelling an assault

provide a solution that isn't a holocaust against muslims, i implore you

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
arabs started it.

To be fair, we do not know who started it.

I'm almost sure it's not even the religions we know today who started the "Religion war". These arguments and religion related buggery has existed as far as religion itself.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
what you don't seem to realise is there is literally no solution

there is no condoning the purging of a group based on religious beliefs

there is no faction-based war occurring by which we are quelling an assault

provide a solution that isn't a holocaust against muslims, i implore you
there is no solution, the allies stoppped nazism by giving them by conditioning the ideology's supporters into the most brutal living conditions possible. now look at the germans, they're the world's firmest haters of nazism.

that said religious belief wants to wipe us all out, it doesn't tell the difference between any of us, we're all infidels who must be purged in their eyes.

i never called for a genocide against muslims, i am calling to deal with the world's distributers of whhabi extremism and shia'te aggression, iran and saudia are the two nations leading the muslim people into war.
[doublepost=1490206396][/doublepost]
i would agree with you, were i sat in the falklands or in gibraltar or an african colony
or scotland

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
eh i just googled it and pasted it in, but if its not right then sorry

my point still stands though
If you fail to research not only your point, but the validity of your sources, your point doesn't stand any more; in fact it's almost entirely moot. You cannot expect to have an opinion taken seriously when you admit to googling a loaded question and pasting the thing that fits your narrative.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be fair, we do not know who started it.

I'm almost sure it's not even the religions we know today who started the "Religion war". These arguments and religion related buggery has existed as far as religion itself.
when your guys move into an unclaimed territory to restore their homeland and get treated with raids and pogroms you'd be pretty sure who started the conflict to begin with, not your people.

Status
Not open for further replies.