Thank You At The End Of The Universe| HL2RP²

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
One Last Goodbye
We've concluded the HL2RP² timeline having been in operation 435 days, and in that time we covered 3 seasons. I'd like to firstly give thanks to everyone who contributed to running this project, regardless of if you're still here, or parted ways. Thank you for touching this project, from those who were only briefly here to those who were here to the end.

Current Staff
@boots
@Fruity
@FreeSpy
@Gyarik
@Laura
@Lex
@Limeao
ml0301
@Nathant18
@Provingmedusa
@Northgate
@Revanox
@Ron
@SmoothAsMilk
@Snook
@Trains
Traitorverpackung
@Toriwarior30055
@A. Vaher
@Vaz

Past Staff
@Andrew
@Appetite Ruining Kebab
@deathwolf
@Erid
@Erkor
@Flippy
@frentium
@Hunk
InnKeeper
@Señor Jaggles
JJ
@Lewis!
Linntrix
@Mic15000
@Paul1332
@Pyromaniac
@Pyromancer
@OneClassyBanana
@ovxy
@shad
@Subeh
@TedHatty
Tomo
@RedMan
Robusted
Seb
@sky
@Rod
@flowerbroth
@Uranio
@X_0

Special Guys
@alex
Thank you to Alex for letting us use his community for this project, and providing advice and support throughout the duration.

@Gary
A very special thank you to Gary, the server was truly held together by Rubber Bands, Chewed Bubblegum, and Garys Blood.

@Numbers
And last but not least the biggest thank you to Numbers, who saw this project to reality without him none of this would of happened.

If anyone was missed please reach out to me so I can add you, I combed through retirement posts, LOAs, old lists, and asked around to try to hopefully get everyone who has been staff. So if you are missed I apologize but thank you just as much and please let me know in a convo.

To the Community

Thank you for giving us a chance regardless of if you only played once or saw us from start to finish. We've had many highs and lows, truly we appreciate the time you've invested into this and hope these stories stick with you for years to come. To those who were here at the end as well thank you for seeing the conclusion through with us despite the attempts to hinder it happening we got there in the end. Please, use this thread to appreciate all that we've done, the challenges we've overcome, and to be positive There'll be a Retrospective thread to share critical thoughts, and an Epilogue Thread for IC stories post conclusion with a summary of the ending and direction the Timeline would head in.

We hope you'll join us for Early Days, and while it's the end of this universe for now the HL2RP Multiverse is endless so, I doubt this'll be..

Last edited:

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
21-21kid.png

Reactions: List

Bounter

Neutrino
Nebulae
First of all, huge thanks to @Ricsow for showing me the ropes and helping me at the start. He helped to shape Will, my first big character... And his PK and actions, and what happened after, has kept me up and excited to keep on goin.

With @SmoothAsMilk and @DormNes and @NiGHT my story as Randall was great as well, if bit empty! But I enjoyed it, GTC experience, expansion of Race X, that stuff was nice!

I wanted to thank everyone here! I'm happy I joined this community! I will write char-IC eulogies below... Later >->

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
At least we got an ending. Good enough for me. Good shit from some of you, lads...

And, yes... I may make a poster or two if I have the time for it. Expect some good stuff soon ;)