@Oswald for playing my homie L.A, he was a real G
image.png

We did do some kino rp :)

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
thx for having my limited input xoxo

im glad people have gone forward to do some new and interesting things in this past iteration, from the general setting to breaking out of the antiquated transhuman military mindset and indulging creative and unique character arcs( looking at u @'77 East )

also reading what headcops and ota players said when i applied for civpro made me genuinely smile 😊

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
I don't know who wrote this in the bunker event but thank you for letting this be my death, even if it was NLR I fucking loved it
image.png

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I don't know who wrote this in the bunker event but thank you for letting this be my death, even if it was NLR I fucking loved it
image.png
The KINGPIN raid was the biggest piece of trauma and chardev for a lot of people that day...

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
This was the first seriousRP server that I have bothered to take seriously and dedicate time playing on, and subsequently, Lennie Lambert was my very first seriousRP character across the board.

I believe that - while in the eyes of some, my roleplaying style with that character may have been perceived as unorthodox and unconventional - I have done well. Despite this, I believe I have not practiced my expressive liberty with such a character to the full extent that I should have.

The Lennie Lambert storyline is therefore, perhaps to the dismay of a few and the pleasure of fewer, not over. I am not done. It shall, I hope, go on to the next iteration. Whether in spirit or in direct succession.

Otherwise, I am very much eager to experiment with a variety of other characters and ideas in what's to come.

Thank you for a fun experience, from the damp cells of the Azov prison to the coast. I am hopeful the next iteration will live up to the fun we've had for the past year.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
This iteration... well, probably the best time i've ever had on HL2RP hands down.

I've enjoyed my time even though I dropped off significantly in the end.

Obligatory tagging people
@ovxy @Bio Junior @Mads @Sassyy @Simman102 @Pyromaniac @Gyarik @Revanox @Provingmedusa and absolutely everyone that was there for the absolute shitfest that was VCs during the first half of the iteration (up until and including boreas), those were some of the more fun moments of the iteration, just fucking around in VC for the fuck of it. Even if we had some disagreements (some of the ppl tagged, not all), it was still a good run

@deathwolf for the spin off ATM9 server where I created a chinese internment camp

@PepicWalrus for making me into a fucking meme

@Numbers for being numbers

@antloin for the funny shit that has happened

@Nathant18 for putting up with my shit here and there where we interacted, and the time i actually played rebel during c24 because that was pretty fun icl

there's so many more names i'll omit by accident or by forgetfulness, but you know who you are and i can only hope the funny shit that happened remains in your memories for a while.

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
doublepost get fucked
i did not play for the final third, but i'm glad to see people were pleased with the finale. i hope it was great
i will not get tired of saying:
thanks everyone that made walker and king-7 the characters they were
thank you participants and helpers of my short run of events
thanks for running this shit for 435 days.
good season

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
I for one would like to extend a huge thanks to all the people that I ran over through the months

it was a lot of fun lads. can't believe it lasted so long and i'm glad people found a way to keep enjoying themselves even when the server got a bit wavy, considering it was my first time staffing on here after like 5 years of fucking around and i only lasted like 3 months properly it was so much fun

see you around role players.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
This was the first seriousRP server that I have bothered to take seriously and dedicate time playing on, and subsequently, Lennie Lambert was my very first seriousRP character across the board.

I believe that - while in the eyes of some, my roleplaying style with that character may have been perceived as unorthodox and unconventional - I have done well. Despite this, I believe I have not practiced my expressive liberty with such a character to the full extent that I should have.

The Lennie Lambert storyline is therefore, perhaps to the dismay of a few and the pleasure of fewer, not over. I am not done. It shall, I hope, go on to the next iteration. Whether in spirit or in direct succession.

Otherwise, I am very much eager to experiment with a variety of other characters and ideas in what's to come.

Thank you for a fun experience, from the damp cells of the Azov prison to the coast. I am hopeful the next iteration will live up to the fun we've had for the past year.
honestly for a impulse usp shotcopper you adapted pretty well for your first time in a text-based medium and that was awesome to see :)

Nebulae
The truest meta game of it all, is that I never played any character, but I played myself
honestly for a impulse usp shotcopper you adapted pretty well for your first time in a text-based medium and that was awesome to see :)
nah man
bilack was always a nebulousian at heart, a professional rolepalyer.

Nebulae
image.png

Hi

I dont know what came over me i was channeling some AoT/brutal gore anime energy

Bunker 6 was my debut into event running in general and i remember destroying my schedule (and losing my mind) to set it up and run it so i am very happy that people carry it on in their memories it makes it all worth it to me

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
The 5th Division OGs, thank you for willingly joining up my goofy little group that unfortunately went nowhere (except Pepic you never played on your character!!!!)
love you 2 :3

yes i know I only stayed for the beginning map

still had a blast, that wandering stalker has already appeared in my dreams