• Clinton

• Trump

• They are both shit

• They are both good

Results are only viewable after voting.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Its everyone's "favorite" time of year again, its debate time! Yes yes, another political thread, oh boy. Oh well. Now, to get us started, here are some key points from each side based on the debate transcript:

-Hillary Clinton
-Raise Minimum Wage
-Debt-Free College
-Pay no more than 10% of income for child care
-Wants clean energy

-Donald Trump
-Rebates for child care, deductions, new savings
-Reduce corporation taxes from 35% to 15%
-Current energy polices are a disaster

Thats really all i got, it really did kinda evolve into a shit-fling fest. Anyways, discuss!

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Trump and Hillary roast eachother constantly with different topics, but in my opinion I think that Hillary did better than trump. She's more specific, have backup plans, and told the public that she sorry for making a private server. Not to mention she nailed trump's ass about tax returns, being selfish, lying, praising Putin, and slandering obama that he's the founder of isis.

After him being called for and proven to be false, he's pretty much still bias with his opinions and acting butthurt.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Trump and Hillary roast eachother constantly with different topics, but in my opinion I think that Hillary did better then trump. She's more specific, have backup plans. Not to mention she nailed trump ass about tax returns, being selfish, lying, interrupting, told the public that she sorry for making a private server, praising Putin, and slandering obama that he's the founder of isis.

After him being called for and proven to be false, he's pretty much still bias with his opinions and acting butthurt.
That is very true, she was more...professional and she did have plans

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I bet Hillary is getting more votes after this.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I bet Hillary is getting more votes after this.
Most likely.

This election will come down to the wire, unless Donald Trump does something incredibly stupid or incredibly smart.

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae
I didn't even bother watching it because they all end up doing nothing.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
trump dropped some incredible fucking zingers, but i think overall hillary won the debate

excited for debates 2 and 3 though, those are gonna be spicy

Reactions: List

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
IMG_1042_1024x1024.JPG

Already pre-ordered my own lawnsign after this debate concluded.

@Subeh what's Australia like?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
IMG_1042_1024x1024.JPG

Already pre-ordered my own lawnsign after this debate concluded.

@Subeh what's Australia like?
Allow @Blackquill himself to quote.
9:17 AM - Subeh: Malcolm Turnbull isn't that bad
9:17 AM - Blackquill: is he the politically incorrect dude who's policy on borders is
9:17 AM - Blackquill: "Fuck off we're full."
Sums it up fairly well.

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
Allow @Blackquill himself to quote.
9:17 AM - Subeh: Malcolm Turnbull isn't that bad
9:17 AM - Blackquill: is he the politically incorrect dude who's policy on borders is
9:17 AM - Blackquill: "Fuck off we're full."
Sums it up fairly well.
TBH if Trump or Hillary is elected I just want a nice place to be the final setting I see before the nuclear fallout occurs and everything goes to shit.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
TBH if Trump or Hillary is elected I just want a nice place to be the final setting I see before the nuclear fallout occurs and everything goes to shit.
Id go to an observatory to see the stars, and maybe even the milky way.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
In the end, debates do not decide whether you are a good leader (president) or not, it is your actions that do the talking.

Some of the greatest leaders of our time rose through the ashes, killed, bribed, manipulated, and blackmailed their way to the top. They used every dirty and clean trick in the book to get there and were able to instill policies that allowed us to get to this point in our civilization.

Hence, no matter how stupid you sound or look when you debate, it does not matter. The actions you do before, and after the debate are what show your value, not your flapping mouth.

Anyone can promise the moon but how many have achieved it? Very few.