The Ballad of Chris Chan

D

Deleted member 243

kf is literally a fucking cesspool. On god i think that place might be just as bad if not worse than 8kun
ED is also horrible

That's why I love it. Depravity

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
e93224b7bd98294f07d511be7bcbed9f.png
there is absolutely nothing behind her eyes

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you ever seen mindhunter? the guy that plays him fucking nailed it
yeah thats why i made the comparison

seeing "people" like her really puts an emphasis on the 'predator' reaction people have when seeing someone who isn't quite right

you know you should avoid her, but you couldnt quite put your finger on why if you didnt know the backstory

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
KF tried to dox me once because i said "acab" in a twitch chat along with like 50 other people (lmao) so they had to prove how Not Mad they were by Defending The Hero Cops
all they managed to find was my neb profile, my newgrounds and my website
which is actually how i remembered i had a neb account in the first place

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
anyway fuck those guys they never mentally aged past 14 and have a complete disregard for other human lives because ecks dee kys xdddd

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
anyway fuck those guys they never mentally aged past 14 and have a complete disregard for other human lives because ecks dee kys xdddd
its an entire forum dude this is the equivalent of saying fuck 4chan theyre terrorists and incels

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
its an entire forum dude this is the equivalent of saying fuck 4chan theyre terrorists and incels
the difference being 4chins is an imageboard with several boards for vastly different topics while kiwifarms was literally made for harassing people