The Ballad of Chris Chan

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
chris chan final arc villain reveal

people who spend their lives developing a "trollsona" to infiltrate some turbo-autists life with the sole purpose of ruining it are psychopaths?
never would have thought

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Never heard of him till now really, but Chris-Chan's life seems like something Psychology students will write a Thesis about to graduate in college. It is a warning of what the Internet can be to people that seriously require aid, the internet is not for everyone. It is a dangerous place with tremendous benefits if you can navigate it, and unfortunately for Chris he was caught too deep to get out with no aid. I really pity the guy still does not excuse his action but it is a warning for the future to come although I think we will still hear more about him.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
chris chan final arc villain reveal

e93224b7bd98294f07d511be7bcbed9f.png

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
If it’s not just bullshit they both should go to jail

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
turns out this Bella chick is the finest piece of work we've seen in recent years, continuously finding lower and lower to step to after we thought she hit a new low, up to an including allegedly raping another woman, possibly bullying another trans girl at her uni into suicide, enabling Chris to rape Barb for some time so Bella could use it as blackmail to make Chris commit suicide and abusing animals and well as using them for her own sexual desires, last two most people already know about largely though
kiwifarms and her page is still down due to ddos and seemingly will be for a while and info is pointing towards someone trying to stop bella from being dug into with some sources claiming one of her parents in some big IT business possibly being involved
only vid i can find with the full detailed post about her on kiwi is this

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
turns out this Bella chick is the finest piece of work we've seen in recent years, continuously finding lower and lower to step to after we thought she hit a new low, up to an including allegedly raping another woman, possibly bullying another trans girl at her uni into suicide, enabling Chris to rape Barb for some time so Bella could use it as blackmail to make Chris commit suicide and abusing animals and well as using them for her own sexual desires, last two most people already know about largely though
kiwifarms and her page is still down due to ddos and seemingly will be for a while and info is pointing towards someone trying to stop bella from being dug into with some sources claiming one of her parents in some big IT business possibly being involved
only vid i can find with the full detailed post about her on kiwi is this

kiwifarms is back up, the ddos only lasted a day

her dad was a navy seal team six sniper (yea seriously) with multiple cybersecurity companies so kiwis think its him getting his cia friends to ddos the farms, pretty much her entire family have government ties

that video starts off really corny and is too long so heres a shorter one if ppl are interested

one of the few ppl i can think of that genuinely needs to be taken outside and shot

Last edited:

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
kiwifarms is back up, the ddos only lasted a day

her dad was a navy seal team six sniper (yea seriously) with multiple cybersecurity companies so kiwis think its him getting his cia friends to ddos the farms, pretty much her entire family have government ties

that video starts off really corny and is too long so heres a shorter one if ppl are interested

one of the few ppl i can think of that genuinely needs to be taken outside and shot

ah sweet a chess discord

*clueless*