the boys

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
what if the butcher is the one to frame homelander by using his heat vision to kill innocents
doesn't make much sense since homelander has done so much seriously fucked up shit that's documented already + black noir isn't a clone unlike the comics, there's no need to frame him into doing anything when they have a ton of evidence they could use on him, but they won't do that (yet) since exposing him means he has no problem becoming unhinged

I think he'll just snap due to something and declare war on everyone he despises, maybe with some cannon fodder he will manipulate (other supes? the stormfronters?) or just try and go one-man army on everything

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
A-train proving he's still a bastard with the surprise ending twist

does anyone think that soldier boy stole kimiko's powers with that chest blast or something?

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A-train proving he's still a bastard with the surprise ending twist

does anyone think that soldier boy stole kimiko's powers with that chest blast or something?
nah i bet he’s capable of temporarily disabling powers and he’ll be an actual threat to home lander by making him temporarily human

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hughie is an actual fucking chad

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Damn Jensen's only had a few lines as Soldier Boy and he's absolutely nailed it so far

Season 3 is shaping up really fucking nicely

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Damn Jensen's only had a few lines as Soldier Boy and he's absolutely nailed it so far

Season 3 is shaping up really fucking nicely

i expected him to sound exactly like dean but he somehow pulls off a completely different voice and I'm game for it

the show's ability to show personality in such little time is incredible. in the scene where he's walking through the street he walks past a gay couple and you can immediately see the disdain and amusement on his face

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i expected him to sound exactly like dean but he somehow pulls off a completely different voice and I'm game for it

the show's ability to show personality in such little time is incredible. in the scene where he's walking through the street he walks past a gay couple and you can immediately see the disdain and amusement on his face
His reaction to all the Homelander shit in the street had me laughing

The shit with A-train was messed up tho

Mostly because of how realistic it is and the fact he started attacking the crowd.

Nebulae
The shit with A-train was messed up tho

Mostly because of how realistic it is and the fact he started attacking the crowd.

that awkward moment when citing black crime statistics is way more terrifying than just saying youre racist

this ep was some good shit all around dont have a single bad thing to say about it

classic boys

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
His reaction to all the Homelander shit in the street had me laughing

The fact that he was walking the street and was baffled about the gay interracial couple was pretty funny, he literally was frozen in time he must have been so confused.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Haven’t watched the show and no this isn’t a meme but my friends a dipshit and kept saying there’s a cock vore scene

is there a cock vore scene no /s no jokes??

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Haven’t watched the show and no this isn’t a meme but my friends a dipshit and kept saying there’s a cock vore scene

yes, no joke, happens early season 3

guy with the power to shrink down to a minuscule size uses it to jump up someone's urethra

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Unironically one of the most stomach churning things I've ever seen in a television show

it's just as graphic as you think it would be

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

cWu8sSw.png

D

Deleted member 7099

this whole conversation has made me watch 1 singular episode just for the aforementioned cock vore scene and i gotta tell you. It. It's. Its. It It is. It is wh. What it is

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
What a fucking episode jesus christ where to start

One minute it had me laughing at all the gross shit

Then you've got the emotional shit, then the fight which was pretty amazing ngl to you. Especially when Butcher jumps in.

Seeing Homelander with a bruised face at the end is going to be one of those iconic moments you see referenced

Season 3 has honestly been knocked out the park.