"I feel something terrible has happened"
8ce.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
i just hope next episode we get a full pan of order 66

I'm hoping next episode we get to see Obi-Wan deliver the message to stay away to a montage of surviving jedi, if any would be able to receive it other than Ahsoka

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
damn dude why are you crying so fucking loud
d43c5d01a1a492943d51d3db85676c8a.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they pulled it from netflix so i can't watch it anywhere please send help

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
they pulled it from netflix so i can't watch it anywhere please send help

I mean I know a website where you can watch it for free but I'm hesitant to link it here since its technically piracy which I'm not sure if its against the rules here or not

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean I know a website where you can watch it for free but I'm hesitant to link it here since its technically piracy which I'm not sure if its against the rules here or not
it's not

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
God Rex during this episode was so fucking sad, the tearing up when he can't control himself and his facial expression once he shoots his brothers to save Ahsoka Ffffuck

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
thank you guys for using the spoiler function for spoilers, i've desperately been trying to catch up after I started watching, I'm about half way through season 2

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae

Fucking hell the stormtroopers / Vader looks so much more better than what they had to crunch out for rebels, wish they kept the clone wars aesthetic of gritty for rebels, instead of this weird oddly smooth and pastel color it used.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
thank you guys for using the spoiler function for spoilers, i've desperately been trying to catch up after I started watching, I'm about half way through season 2
if you want a quicker way to watch the best parts of the series in chronological order, this one is pretty good

outlines all the important/best arcs

e: also, to anyone who wants to watch clone wars but can't access disney+, here's a onedrive link to blu-ray rips for every episode + extras from the first 6 seasons, don't know if staff has an opinion on this so ill remove it if needed but its a reliable source

Last edited: