Nucleus
Nebulae
960be901dd7a7502a955ab6add1a88f4.png

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Coming back to this in 2022 still makes me irrationally happy

Still cannot explain my unfathomable and unadultered rage at bowering69’s week long shitposting bonanza ruining his perfect ratio so he could post stupid fucking “imagine if I could walk on water Xd” fuck you bowering69

it’s your fault it’s the people who hunted him down on steam and inflated his ego as a hit celebrity, forcing him to come out and mongopost. Fuck you.
And then this comment ruined it by making me feel bad so I thought I'd explain even long after the fact

no I did not hunt him down with the intent of ruining the meme I found him at complete random circumstance on a TTT server that constantly hosted the minecraft b5 map with the lighthouse and end easteregg and took a chance to tell him what was up because he deserved to know, I also didn't try to inflate his ego besides tell him exactly what was up with no fanfare

Dont regret it either since he thought he was banned and got to play accordingly. He got his ego from reading the posts on this thread or anyone who added him/talked to him ingame after he returned to posting/playing. I just hope he had a funtime playing the game and enjoying it all

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

And then this comment ruined it by making me feel bad so I thought I'd explain even long after the fact

no I did not hunt him down with the intent of ruining the meme I found him at complete random circumstance on a TTT server that constantly hosted the minecraft b5 map with the lighthouse and end easteregg and took a chance to tell him what was up because he deserved to know, I also didn't try to inflate his ego besides tell him exactly what was up with no fanfare

Dont regret it either since he thought he was banned and got to play accordingly. He got his ego from reading the posts on this thread or anyone who added him/talked to him ingame after he returned to posting/playing. I just hope he had a funtime playing the game and enjoying it all
unknown.png

unknown.png

you pushed my nebs into the 1800s by nebbing my old-ass comment
thank you

sots

community bear
Nebulae

i was just being obscenely angy for the sake of comedic value
MCtGIEa.png

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.