Nebulae
Got 50 on azov, been a 50 ever since

k0jcqGj.png

sorry mate

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
just because I find it odd

why deny someone’s RL application for “participating in vendor abuse” (taking ammo?) and saying “you didn’t report it!! thats not what we want in a RL!!” while also KEEPING the Rank Leader who actually committed the vendor abuse with, what was essentially a slap on the wrist (what? a week suspension?)

makes me laugh

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

why deny someone’s RL application for “participating in vendor abuse” (taking ammo?) and saying “you didn’t report it!! thats not what we want in a RL!!” while also KEEPING the Rank Leader who actually committed the vendor abuse with, what was essentially a slap on the wrist (what? a week suspension?)

makes me laugh

nepotism

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

makes me laugh
Said vendor abuse isnt as bad as if it were done by OTA (Where you could give out scripts that could severely fuck the balance), but instead by slightly higher ranked cops. You are only acquiring scripts that you could get either from scavenging or from dead rebels, but through higher ranks that arent supposed to give it to you. This is a breach of trust espescially when you first need to acquire the rank, if it starts with ammunition what can we expect if you can spawn any gun in the CP arsenal ranging up to G36.

As to the one week suspension, I think it was that he gave a cop (50% or 75%) a certain ammunition type that he wasnt supposed to have with his rank, and thus it counted as vendor abuse. This is a VERY minor case of vendor abuse so one week is acceptable (Punishment according to 'crime'), espescially when you slip up once when someone asks you the question of giving you ammunition daily.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Said vendor abuse isnt as bad as if it were done by OTA (Where you could give out scripts that could severely fuck the balance), but instead by slightly higher ranked cops. You are only acquiring scripts that you could get either from scavenging or from dead rebels, but through higher ranks that arent supposed to give it to you. This is a breach of trust espescially when you first need to acquire the rank, if it starts with ammunition what can we expect if you can spawn any gun in the CP arsenal ranging up to G36.

As to the one week suspension, I think it was that he gave a cop (50% or 75%) a certain ammunition type that he wasnt supposed to have with his rank, and thus it counted as vendor abuse. This is a VERY minor case of vendor abuse so one week is acceptable (Punishment according to 'crime'), espescially when you slip up once when someone asks you the question of giving you ammunition daily.
i can craft 780 rounds of 5.56 on demand

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

makes me laugh
The RL is already an RL, why remove him over a minor incident when you can suspend him.
He's already trusted (albeit less after violating faction rules for which he had apologized profusely) in comparison to a candidate who has yet to prove his worth.

If you want to advocate for his removal, feel free, but I see vendor abusing and not reporting vendor abuse as equal offences.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
feels like well over half of us have forgotten we're playing a roleplay server

such is the feeling when things continue for a long time, ive always found people grow accustomed and overly familiar with a setting, a server, its mechanics, etc. then a culture sets in

this is why i pivoted hard to things that existed for a short time, first at nebulous and then outside of it.

remember when you first played hl2rp? remember how interesting the world seemed? it was because we didn't know anyone and the world seemed mysterious and unknown, that fades and once it's gone it's not coming back without something different.

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
they call me civil protection.....i don't civil protect anything....

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
such is the feeling when things continue for a long time, ive always found people grow accustomed and overly familiar with a setting, a server, its mechanics, etc. then a culture sets in

this is why i pivoted hard to things that existed for a short time, first at nebulous and then outside of it.

remember when you first played hl2rp? remember how interesting the world seemed? it was because we didn't know anyone and the world seemed mysterious and unknown, that fades and once it's gone it's not coming back without something different.
idk i think this iteration more than any other has managed to make the setting interesting for me again though tbh
i think its more just a (holdover) player issue than a setting issue

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.