Information The Earth Is Flat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
I know some of you may think I've got a couple of screws in my head loose after reading even just the title, but hear me out. I, as well as many others in my Catholic community and my eight other siblings, believe that the Earth is, in fact, flat. There're many reasons, over two hundred actually, to prove that the Earth is flat. For instance, you could visibly see the curvature of the Earth if it was in fact, a sphere. NASA's top scientists, who were paid off by Walt Disney's fortune to keep quiet to the media about the satanic institution they, in fact, are, have been able to give the dimensions of the Earth. Using them, one would figure out that there is an 8-inch downward curve after the first mile, 32-inch curve after the second mile, and 6 feet after the third. But if you go to a, for instance, a high place like the Trump Tower, provided there's little fog or humidity, you can see for up to 10 miles with your naked eye. Yet the horizon is perfectly flat. A reason that Earth is not curved is that NASA has been caught manipulating and changing pictures before.
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=30000
Similar to pictures and videos of the moon landing, their pictures of the curved Earth is flat. Most likely, the Moon is flat, since they manipulated the pictures of the moon as well. A possible reason for doing this is that the government paid them off to continue brainwashing citizens and to promote satanism. We also know that the government lies, kills, and deceives those under its jurisdiction. It's clear that JFK was murdered by the government, and if the government would lie about that, clearly they're viable to lie about anything in order to keep their sheeple in check. The Bible even says the Earth is flat! Satanists like many of those in the government will argue otherwise, but it does say the Earth is flat.
Job 38:14 "As the light approaches, the earth takes shape like clay pressed beneath a seal; it is robed in brilliant colors."

Psalm 96:10 "He has fixed the Earth firm, immovable..."

Psalm 104:5 "Thou didst fix the Earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken."

The Quran also explains that the Earth is flat.

Sura An-Naml (27:61) Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the Earth as a fixed abode and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water). Is there any Ilah with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

Sura Al-Kahf (18:47)

And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away (like clouds of dust) and you will see the Earth as a leveled plain, and we shall gather them all together so as to leave not one of them behind.

There has not been a single peer-reviewed scientific study that proves the Earth is a globe, however, there are plenty peer-reviewed studies that prove it is flat. The only evidence the Earth is a sphere is through NASA, and technology. GPS can work using triangulation from cell phone towers, so satellites are not needed, have you ever even seen one? Have you seen one and KNOWN it was a satellite for a fact? I'd like to warn you all that the Children of Satan want you dead. Why do you think they spend trillions and trillions of dollars on defense and covering up their deceitful ways? They want full control over you and anyone they can because the Earth is all they have, for they will not be going to heaven. Do not submit to their lies and sinful ways, as you too will end up in hell if you do.

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
in fact, flat. There're many reasons, over two hundred actually, to prove that the Earth is flat.
I think they just feel bad for you and agree. Even though they probably dont.

hi im gosu

irrelevant union bias
Nebulae
I'm sorry to say but, please don't try to force your religious beliefs onto others. We think the world is a globe, and we'd like to keep thinking that.

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
ZNNYNHZ.png

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
hey guys we can stop.
the ruse is over.
Kraiyick's got the drop on the facts, someone snitched smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.