The End of Club Penguin

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Club Penguin was a thing that I am sure we touched at some point in our early lives. Well, they are shutting down on March 29th, so does anyone have memories to share?

I, personally, used it few and far between. I got into it, but then right back out because doing anything without a membership was useless. Also, the community was some level of cancer, yet not as much as Roblox so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Reactions: List

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Yeah, I played Club Penguin alot when I was younger and I recently played alittle of it to see what it was like before It was gone. But Ive heard that private servers will still be a thing even after it closes but they will never recive any updates :/.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Yeah, I played Club Penguin alot when I was younger and I recently played alittle of it to see what it was like before It was gone. But Ive heard that private servers will still be a thing even after it closes but they will never recive any updates :/.
That and they are making a new version of the game. Perhaps with less cancer, but lets be honest...

D

Deleted member 1392

I played that myself when I was 6 (nearly 10 years ago), I must say I enjoyed it quite a lot, to get all those stamps, missions, special hats, those ninja awards, pins... Everything was fun until, well, I grew up.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I'm not really that sad seeing the current CP go, but the memories from the good ol' days will vanish once it closes. Pretty sad.

Chevronas

Neutrino
Nebulae
Aw, It is closing? I will miss that game alot. I spent many days on that game when I was young. Aw, man. Emotions, flashbacks... My heart is burning...