• Trump

• Clinton

• Pee Wee Herman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Hillary will accidentally start a war by having a seizure on the doomsday device lol
her pacemaker will send a signal firing off all nukes

and she isn't too fond of russia

do you really think trump is stupid? lol
no no i dont at all i just mean certain countries dont like him that much
i cant see mexico starting a war on the US really but it could happen
he's kinda pissed off GB
and of course

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
her pacemaker will send a signal firing off all nukes

and she isn't too fond of russia

no no i dont at all i just mean certain countries dont like him that much
i cant see mexico starting a war on the US really but it could happen
he's kinda pissed off GB
and of course

Mexico certainly could start a war with America but it sure wouldn't go anywhere. They're probably smart enough to realize it wouldn't end well

Logically, the only country that would be powerful enough to start a war (and maybe even win it) would be China. However, they make a shit load of money off of the US so I can't see that happening any time soon

Deleted member 28

Nebulae

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
:steve::steve::steve::steve:

I really don't know why it did, as everyone's said regrettable things in the past and Hillary certainly has said worse. Some 11 year old video of him saying lewd stuff shouldn't be that big of a deal tbh
I totally agree. The fact that they're making such a huge fuss about an 11 year old video, filled with locker room talk and nothing else, just makes them look like a bunch of dumbasses. A person changes through 11 years, no matter what person, Hilary, Donald, whoever. 11 years of your life always change you, and they are not proving any point, with that recording.
They're clinging to anything that will save Hilary's campaign, instead of actually providing us with something sensible.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
why are they going so far back to find stuff

like damn both candidates have said enough stupid shit now, it's like a fucking gold mine of stupid shit. no sense in going back to 2005 to find a recording of trump saying lewd shit.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
This second debate was absolute madness, with the barely relevant 11 year old video that was recently released and many other topics being discussed.

My personal opinion? The GOP is like a muscle; it was torn and stretched once that video got released, but it healed back stronger than ever before with this debate. Trump had his zingers (even though the moderators were biased af and Trump called them out on it,) he was on the offensive the majority of the time, and he was introducing new arguments and thoughts never seen before. He showed kindness (as shown during the last question) but he also showed a fierce unstoppable side throughout most of the debate.
idk if we were watching the same debate tbh

Either way, I once again, on a very rare full blue moon agree with Fox News (How surprised it's from the non-retrotards, and instead from one of the few level headed guys there, Shep Smith)

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
idk if we were watching the same debate tbh

Either way, I once again, on a very rare full blue moon agree with Fox News (How surprised it's from the non-retrotards, and instead from one of the few level headed guys there, Shep Smith)

Sure, you can rate all my posts dumb say that Trump didn't do a good job of gathering women voters and undecided voters, but Hillary sure as hell didn't either. Trump is bringing new ideas to the table, while Hillary is saying the same old stuff that we've been hearing since last year.

Fox News is probably the only news site you'll ever encounter here in the U.S. that doesn't have a democratic bias, so it's a breath of fresh air for nearly half the population.

I'd still like to hear why people actually still like Hillary besides the fact that they don't want Trump.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Sure, you can rate all my posts dumb say that Trump didn't do a good job of gathering women voters and undecided voters, but Hillary sure as hell didn't either. Trump is bringing new ideas to the table, while Hillary is saying the same old stuff that we've been hearing since last year.

Fox News is probably the only news site you'll ever encounter here in the U.S. that doesn't have a democratic bias, so it's a breath of fresh air for nearly half the population.

I'd still like to hear why people actually still like Hillary besides the fact that they don't want Trump.
As much as I like to have good ol' political debate, having one over the internet where no one is actually sure each person is stating their true opinion, or just putting on an "edged" persona - or people who are more then willing to defend certain things from the anonymity of their chair where nothing of what they say actually has repercussions with people they know.

I don't think there is a point in having a debate or a discussion where any fact that gets brought up can be shot down by memes and brigade echo chamber tears, from either side, or where people selectively apply certain standards based on what suits them better.
Where dank roasts and zingers are more praised then actual points and policies being brought up.

Also, it's clear Fox News doesn't have a Democratic bias, it's more of a propaganda machine then a news coverage channel (or many of the elements within Fox are, except for a very reductive minority.

Also, I think it's quite clear at this point it's not liking Hillary or liking Trump.

Honestly, the sight of how partisan the American population is, is nothing but abhorrent, from both sides.
From the self-accepting (non-existing) alt-right and from the nothing but autistic regressive left.

This is the country where a house speaker regrets voting for something, although he does it by blaming the President because he didn't warn him of the awful repercussions it might have, despite the vote being for the over-turn of a Presidential Veto, after an appearance on TV explaining why it was bad.

The country where lobbying is legal, where public servants are allowed to take financing from private companies as if it were nothing to look at (hold and behold as they reluctantly always vote in favor of those financing them).

A country where a Presidential Nominee is allowed to commit federal crimes, a country where a Presidential Nominee is allowed to average a lie/untruthful statement every 35 seconds he is doing a speech or an address.

This level of stupidity and debauchery is only visible to me in minority, cancerous, shitty communist parties across European countries.

This is the place, where edgy mid-west hillbilly fucks claim the need for a Wall with mexico, but also where triggered libetard fucking mongoloids ban clapping and teaching about rape laws in law universities because it's offensive and it might trigger people.

What the fuck happened to America?

You vs the President she tells you not to worry about
e3f5f7a0b8322127d257ed37e81b8fd3.png
a0044dc8d543679162874e3e350f16e0.png

You vs the President she tells you not to worry about

ecdb8bcb20c4b67705298a1b2e5e15ab.png
8d07c214b9651080c96a9636d00108c9.png

I'm out

Nebulae
It's like everyone forgot about Benghazi and the lies Hillary has spewed across the years. I'd rather vote for trump then a war criminal.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
It's like everyone forgot about Benghazi and the lies Hillary has spewed across the years. I'd rather vote for trump then a war criminal.

yeah dude hillary might have committed treason and killed US citizens and killed more to cover it up

but trump said mean words in a years old video in a private conversation

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
This is the place, where edgy mid-west hillbilly fucks claim the need for a Wall with mexico
obviously a wall is slightly overkill but a reinforced border is needed, i mean, haven't you heard about the small drug war that has been going on for ten years and is slowly starting to overflow out more and more into the USA?