THE MAMA WESTGRIN APP FORMAT

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
This application is explained in the doc (dumbie) and the format is also within the app...
THE MAMA WESTGRIN APP
So uh yea, bit werid for a not an admin, but uh, i mean, I need to do this and I want to curate people to make sure I don't get some goober. I'm sure you can figure out, just leave your app in the comments B)

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
image.png

Well shit.
Uh so there's only a week left for this...
spongebob-sponge.png

Uh. You know, just. The options here you know.

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
alright, prelude went by, 7 days remain until the new iteration, i fucked up by saying the prelude was the new iteration, my bad and all. Still, app is still open...
6xErr5G.png

so... uh... Dont look at the PA apps or the Cop apps... OOOO... I'm hypnotizing you, ooooo. ahahha.

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
Alright, no applicants, been 18 days, with 350 something viewers and nothing done. Can't wait no more, we have like 2 days before the iteration and I need Mama Westgrin for the plot.

pipextiny

String
Nebulae
-FORMAT-
STEAM NAME: Finnegan Flush

STEAM ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pipextiny

SUM UP YOUR RP EXPERIENCE: I've been engaged in roleplaying for several years across various platforms and settings, ranging from text-based forums to tabletop RPGs. I have experience crafting intricate characters with rich backstories and personalities, and I enjoy delving into the complexities of interpersonal relationships within roleplaying scenarios.

GIVE YOUR IDEA OF CHERYL, LIKE WHO SHE IS AND BACKSTORY AND ALL THAT: Cheryl "Mama" Westgrin is a dynamic character with a multifaceted personality shaped by her experiences as a black Minnesotan therapist born in the 1960s. Her life took a significant turn when she gave birth to Eddie in the 1980s, her husband, Louis Westgrin, going missing during the 7HW. Despite her professional success as a therapist, Cheryl's personal life has been marked by struggle and loss. She's resilient, compassionate, and fiercely independent, but also carries a burden of unresolved grief and trauma from her husband's disappearance. Cheryl's fashion-forward style reflects her desire to maintain a sense of confidence and control amidst life's challenges. As a mother, she's nurturing yet imperfect, often prioritizing her career over her relationship with Ed but harboring deep love and concern for him nonetheless.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO INJURY RP FOR BEFORE YOU GET BORED: I'm comfortable engaging in injury roleplay for an extended duration, provided it serves a meaningful narrative purpose and contributes to character development. However, the duration would ultimately depend on the depth and complexity of the storyline surrounding the injuries and how it impacts Cheryl's journey.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE CHARACTER BESIDES BEING ED’S MOM AND EVENTUALLY DISAPPEARING FROM ED’S LIFE FOR
WHATEVER REASON: Beyond her role as Ed's mother, I envision Cheryl as a fully realized character with her own agency, motivations, and story arcs. I aim to explore Cheryl's professional endeavors as a therapist, delving into her interactions with clients and the ethical dilemmas she faces in her practice. Additionally, I'm interested in developing Cheryl's relationships with other characters in the RP universe, forging alliances or conflicts that extend beyond her connection to Ed. Whether she remains a constant presence in Ed's life or eventually drifts away, Cheryl's journey will be defined by her pursuit of personal growth, fulfillment, and connection in a tumultuous world.

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
-FORMAT-

SUM UP YOUR RP EXPERIENCE: I've been engaged in roleplaying for several years across various platforms and settings, ranging from text-based forums to tabletop RPGs. I have experience crafting intricate characters with rich backstories and personalities, and I enjoy delving into the complexities of interpersonal relationships within roleplaying scenarios.

GIVE YOUR IDEA OF CHERYL, LIKE WHO SHE IS AND BACKSTORY AND ALL THAT: Cheryl "Mama" Westgrin is a dynamic character with a multifaceted personality shaped by her experiences as a black Minnesotan therapist born in the 1960s. Her life took a significant turn when she gave birth to Eddie in the 1980s, her husband, Louis Westgrin, going missing during the 7HW. Despite her professional success as a therapist, Cheryl's personal life has been marked by struggle and loss. She's resilient, compassionate, and fiercely independent, but also carries a burden of unresolved grief and trauma from her husband's disappearance. Cheryl's fashion-forward style reflects her desire to maintain a sense of confidence and control amidst life's challenges. As a mother, she's nurturing yet imperfect, often prioritizing her career over her relationship with Ed but harboring deep love and concern for him nonetheless.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO INJURY RP FOR BEFORE YOU GET BORED: I'm comfortable engaging in injury roleplay for an extended duration, provided it serves a meaningful narrative purpose and contributes to character development. However, the duration would ultimately depend on the depth and complexity of the storyline surrounding the injuries and how it impacts Cheryl's journey.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE CHARACTER BESIDES BEING ED’S MOM AND EVENTUALLY DISAPPEARING FROM ED’S LIFE FOR
WHATEVER REASON: Beyond her role as Ed's mother, I envision Cheryl as a fully realized character with her own agency, motivations, and story arcs. I aim to explore Cheryl's professional endeavors as a therapist, delving into her interactions with clients and the ethical dilemmas she faces in her practice. Additionally, I'm interested in developing Cheryl's relationships with other characters in the RP universe, forging alliances or conflicts that extend beyond her connection to Ed. Whether she remains a constant presence in Ed's life or eventually drifts away, Cheryl's journey will be defined by her pursuit of personal growth, fulfillment, and connection in a tumultuous world.
alright listen, i wasnt expecting this, kind of happy, kind of wary, dont know if this is a troll or not and just put the prompts into GPT to see what they would get and put it on there. if it is, its whatever like, trolling on the internet happens all the time so no skin off my nose but if this is a genuine applicant thing, uh i mean thats cool too, i accept, but uh ig i should ask some further up questions like if youve played HL2RP or on Neb in general. Or if you're okay waiting like some time to actually play the character cause uh i'd have to explain it in the story as to why she's being taken to Habitation 17.

pipextiny

String
Nebulae
alright listen, i wasnt expecting this, kind of happy, kind of wary, dont know if this is a troll or not and just put the prompts into GPT to see what they would get and put it on there. if it is, its whatever like, trolling on the internet happens all the time so no skin off my nose but if this is a genuine applicant thing, uh i mean thats cool too, i accept, but uh ig i should ask some further up questions like if youve played HL2RP or on Neb in general. Or if you're okay waiting like some time to actually play the character cause uh i'd have to explain it in the story as to why she's being taken to Habitation 17.
hi, yeah I did throw it into GPT just to make it more formal so my fault on that. I've done a lot of HL2RP in the past, have had quite a break from it since. I am okay waiting a bit, I have a few RL things lined up for me this weekend anyway :)

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
hi, yeah I did throw it into GPT just to make it more formal so my fault on that. I've done a lot of HL2RP in the past, have had quite a break from it since. I am okay waiting a bit, I have a few RL things lined up for me this weekend anyway :)
yea thats fine, i mean, i dont really care to be formal but its good, i like what you got. Yea i just gotta sort of get the plot rolling of bringing her from City 24 or well in the Early Days, Habitation 24 which is uh in Geneva, I don't know if you've played C24 at all but yea thats where I explained it coming from, ill tell you when its like ready to go, but for now, uh if you wanna place that isn't these fourms to talk, theres an Early Days discord server, if you cant find it, ill give you the link and all.

pipextiny

String
Nebulae
yea thats fine, i mean, i dont really care to be formal but its good, i like what you got. Yea i just gotta sort of get the plot rolling of bringing her from City 24 or well in the Early Days, Habitation 24 which is uh in Geneva, I don't know if you've played C24 at all but yea thats where I explained it coming from, ill tell you when its like ready to go, but for now, uh if you wanna place that isn't these fourms to talk, theres an Early Days discord server, if you cant find it, ill give you the link and all.
i'll do my best to find the discord but all sounds great :)

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
-FORMAT-

+support

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
-FORMAT-

nice chatGPT app

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
probably dont need saying, but uh... yeah, with Ed dead, Mama Westgrin aint needed so much... maybe later on i guess as another arrival but i think for now... maybe not right now.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
but without mama who is going to mourn Eddie's death?

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
but without mama who is going to mourn Eddie's death?
Dutch and Stan. Maybe Kiko's cop, probably not. The entirety of CS considering how much work Ed did on the daily. Plus Jin.

Last edited: