0261b77971.jpg

d9610fad87.jpg

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
HOLY FUCK

KUROSAWA CALLING

I was gushing about it the entire episode I think my roommates might've gotten a bit tired of me going on about it for 40 minutes lol

What a fucking BANGER holy shit

The name drop of Grand Admiral Thrawn nearly made us fall out of our chairs, Filoni can't keep getting away with it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was gushing about it the entire episode I think my roommates might've gotten a bit tired of me going on about it for 40 minutes lol

What a fucking BANGER holy shit

The name drop of Grand Admiral Thrawn nearly made us fall out of our chairs, Filoni can't keep getting away with it
local madman increases the fuckery every 40 minutes, he literally cannot be stopped send help

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
How much you guys wanna bet after Grand Moff Gideon dies Thrawn becomes the new antagonist
Star Wars Gus is too powerful to not clown on Thrawn and take over

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
How much you guys wanna bet after Grand Moff Gideon dies Thrawn becomes the new antagonist
likely just set him up without telling mando he's around so we (the audience) know he's about, so it wont come as a surprise to us, but will to mando / rebel forces. Perhaps this jedi temple will lead us to Ezra & Thrawn both together, if they're still in vicinity.

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
next episode of the mandalorian is gonna be baby yoda pulling up in a 2001 honda civic to get ketamine

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can't believe the pollo hermanos expanded to the galaxy

Good series do, I've been catching up to it just finished season 1, Giancarlo is such a good actor when it comes to villains.

key

Nebulae
I can't believe Baby Yoda turned out to be Jar Jar Binks in disguise

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
this was by far the worst episode they've made yet, from terrible scenebuilding to terrible writing to the most awkward dialogue yet and constant repeats of stuff that makes no sense coupled with really inconsistent cuts like 'put your jetpack down' for no other reason than the dark troopers coming along later and you not being able to follow them.

felt like the only bit of the script they actually had was that grogu was meant to be captured and then they just sort of threw random things at a wall and removed main mando's jetpack because it made the last bit easier.

honorable mention of retardation was him running into the forcefield thing 3 times with the exact same lines of dialogue and movement that make it look like they're just 3 different outtakes of the same scene and then it goes away when he's gotten half a meter back down and then he forgets that people who just arrived on ships have ships.

this whole episode just feels really shit and inconsistent. the only thing it really had for me was fanservice because boba.

Last edited: