The morally obligatory 'Hello'.

Creeper Joe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Oh yay it are introduction threads, oh my favorite. I never understood the charm of these, I guess that some people do value getting to know some semblance of who they will be interacting with on the server. But I haven't even said hello yet and I digress.

I'm Creeper Joe, I would never think I'd go back to Roleplay and here I am again, saying hello to a roleplaying community I haven't even set foot on yet. Most of my experience comes from years of being stuck with Exonticgaming and some degree of roleplay on Homocidal Spessmen Simulator 13 (or if you wish to go by it's actual name, Space Station 13), although I always enjoyed the gameplay side of Space Station 13 more, choosing to spend most of my days playing on Hippie Station 13, as well as the developing things on the side (BYOND is a stupidly simple (and horrible) engine and formed a great starting point for some degree of artistic/coding talent).

I've done and seen it all on Exontic, be it Vort, Biotic, Civil Protection, OTA, CWU, Black Market dealer, the list goes on. With my desire to roleplay resurfacing after a half year long hiatus and Exontic being dead in the water for the 10th time again I decided to go ahead and jump towards a more 'lively' playerbase, this being you lot, Nebulous (I never even knew this was a word).

If you're still awake, good on you, now lets talk about me personally. I'm quite the Jester as I like to describe myself, mostly unwilling to take situations seriously and hardly passing on the opportunity on cracking a joke, pulling a prank or ridiculing someone. Despite this though I tend to be serious when it comes to roleplay (at least, with some of my characters) and leaning either to the really stern drill sergeant type of personality or the nonchalant ( and often times irrational) make-the-best-of-life-while-you-can types.

Personal hobbies include Traditional Art, Chess, Swimming and ranting about how my country is the worst.

Any questions?

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Welcome to nebulous, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, just ask.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Creeper Joe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Okay on a serious note, there is one thing I do like to ask that I cannot find referenced anywhere; how high is the rate of slums armament? I've seen a lot of slumsRP run into the ground in the past because of everyone having a gun, how well do you lot regulate the distribution of fire arms? Is there a point where your BMDs drop the sale of guns because there's too many going around, or is the slums armament entirely up to the discretion of the BMDs themselves?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Okay on a serious note, there is one thing I do like to ask that I cannot find referenced anywhere; how high is the rate of slums armament? I've seen a lot of slumsRP run into the ground in the past because of everyone having a gun, how well do you lot regulate the distribution of fire arms? Is there a point where your BMDs drop the sale of guns because there's too many going around, or is the slums armament entirely up to the discretion of the BMDs themselves?

Apparently everything is expensive as hell and only higher up rebels have anything beyond a pistol afaik.

Last edited:

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Guns are relatively expensive, the ''slums'' (which we call District 4) isn't heavily armed, although the OL portion of the map, most people that aren't refugees are armed well.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
fuck sake your one of those big word guys who are like haha look at me i know films and big words i am real cool and different

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they are rather expensive and they are only being brought into circulation in small amounts, only approved by BMD leads

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
i don't see any big words

do you find difficult in reading? are you mentally impaired?

idk i just saw a long thread and decided to post something mildly flame to see if poster is a banter lad or not my good friend

Creeper Joe

Neutrino
Nebulae
full metal jacket is my favourite film what is yours
Pffft; that's a hard one, I barely even watch movies nowadays. I think Starship Troopers is the closest thing to what I would call an all-time 'favourite' film, back when I watched it I was blown away at how awesome it was.
Nowadays the thing I find most impressive about it is the cheesy Join Up Now! commercials.

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
Pffft; that's a hard one, I barely even watch movies nowadays. I think Starship Troopers is the closest thing to what I would call an all-time 'favourite' film, back when I watched it I was blown away at how awesome it was.
Nowadays the thing I find most impressive about it is the cheesy Join Up Now! commercials.

i never watched starship troopers cause i think space stuff is shite

need more 'nam