Information The Nebulous.cloud Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Apparently, despite me being logged in to the forums, It says I have to be logged in.

Jameston

Neutrino
Nebulae
This will be boxed, probably, but this is retarded. Why restrict player creativity with having people buy PET flags?

Edit: Talked with owners. They seem alright, so I couldn't care less. Won't partake in the store, since I'd rather get my stuff ICly and through showing I'm a decent player, but that's just me.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Any way of getting a one-time payment?

Or not using Paypal?

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
This will be boxed, probably, but this is retarded. Why restrict player creativity with having people buy PET flags?
server needs $$$ to work

people won't give $$$ if they don't get things for givnig $$$

please leave if you don't like it nobody will miss you

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Unfortunately hosting communities isn't free, and pet flags are a massive part for why people subscribe. We aren't asking for much to help us keeping the community running. I mean, £5 isn't exactly asking for much when you think about a certain place that asked for £9.

D

Deleted member 118

Yes! Lets give every newcomer P.E.T flags! I mean, it's not like DarkRP ever has any problems with people spawning props, right?
There's nothing wrong with it. Donations are as normal as in any other community. And really, in Lemonpunch it was 9.00 (or 15.00) GBP. Now it's 4.99 GBP.

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
People can still ask for temp pet flags if need be, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.