Information The Nebulous.cloud Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
What's the point of pet as an EXCLUSIVE perk if you can get it temp whenever you want??
I understand the server needs donations to survive, I really do. But being forced to roleplay in an empty apartment is shitty and boring, and all it does it adds to the reason why CitizenRP can be dull. And I guess we better start donating, because in order to hide our contraband at this point, we either gotta place it in a public container/location and hope nobody touches it, or drop it. Honestly, I'm okay with the other benefits, but fucking hell.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Just a quick note to those who may disagree with the idea of a store:

I get your distaste, I really do. But with a community of our size it isn't the cheapest thing to keep running every month to offer you the two servers, teamspeak and the forums. The last thing we want in this is what we had before this community; a culture where we bugged people to look at our store to the point that one of us (Guess who) wanted to introduce microtransactions into the servers for individual items. With said person out of the picture we're able to make it less of that, and more of just concentrating on keeping the servers up monthly and continually look into bringing out new content. It's why we've lowered the amount to £5.

I hope that you can understand why we've had to restrict a few things, to give a reason for some people to subscribe. Our donation money at the start of the community won't last forever, and we're are eternally grateful to those people who gave us money knowing that there were no benefits to be received.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
yeah ok, same problem we had in lemonpunch, you need to own a credit card that is linked to your paypal account to be able to get premium............

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I understand the server needs donations to survive, I really do. But being forced to roleplay in an empty apartment is shitty and boring, and all it does it adds to the reason why CitizenRP can be dull. And I guess we better start donating, because in order to hide our contraband at this point, we either gotta place it in a public container/location and hope nobody touches it, or drop it. Honestly, I'm okay with the other benefits, but fucking hell.

How to hide contraband 101:

Find apartment

If it has no container, drop it on the floor

Screenshot

:ok: scripts safe, as long as you lock the door

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Too bad Steam Wallet cash doesn't translate into real $.

Really on the fence about this:

Do I want Zombie whitelist? Yes.

Do I want to go through the hassle of setting up PayPal? No.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Just a quick note to those who may disagree with the idea of a store:

I get your distaste, I really do. But with a community of our size it isn't the cheapest thing to keep running every month to offer you the two servers, teamspeak and the forums. The last thing we want in this is what we had before this community; a culture where we bugged people to look at our store to the point that one of us (Guess who) wanted to introduce microtransactions into the servers for individual items. With said person out of the picture we're able to make it less of that, and more of just concentrating on keeping the servers up monthly and continually look into bringing out new content. It's why we've lowered the amount to £5.

I hope that you can understand why we've had to restrict a few things, to give a reason for some people to subscribe. Our donation money at the start of the community won't last forever, and we're are eternally grateful to those people who gave us money knowing that there were no benefits to be received.
I don't mind donation benefits as much as I did in the past tbh, but you seriously couldn't have found better benefits than PET/Storage Containers?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't understand who'd actually use a premium board.

It'll just end up being this weird classist place where everyone's making fun of the people that didn't pay money for "That sweet private board."

Atleast make it public but remove posting privileges for non-premium.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I don't mind donation benefits as much as I did in the past tbh, but you seriously couldn't have found better benefits than PET/Storage Containers?
Because it's better than restricting things like the most used factions behind a paywall. pet flags are more for your own need, usually just to make your apartment look better. Don't get me wrong, if you're making an event for the server, by all means you should have the flags because it does create roleplay, but when it comes to things that are only affecting you say your apartment or your store then it becomes less important. On top of that, what else is there to put in the store whilst keeping it attractive?

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
the zombie faction is actually pretty good now that they actually have abilities

Not reeeeally what I'm getting at.
I'm just a bit irate that Zombies are Premium-exclusive after hearing that we were going to have applications for them once the new map happened.

Do I care that they're Premium-exclusive? No.

Do I care that I got hyped over nothing? Yes.

EDIT: https://nebulous.cloud/members/blackquill.7/?page=2#profile-post-11224 <-- Case in point, @Shadow Flex

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
Status
Not open for further replies.