Information The Nebulous.cloud Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
who's going to be the first guy that forgets to cancel his subscription after he's datastormed

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Oh no. not trying to be rude but I really despise pay to win/get donations, But I'll buy it anyway because I'm lost in life.
One question. Will it be free for LP veterans that had gold membership?

Reactions: List

patty

Proton
Nebulae
you should allow for users to donate for other users

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
you cant be serious, what in the living fuck is pay to win about any of this, it's literally just extra things
I know, but back at lemonpunch you get around 3k tokens per month if you had gold membership, which is enough to buy scripts.

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
I know, but back at lemonpunch you get around 3k tokens per month if you had gold membership, which is enough to buy scripts.
but that isn't a donation benefit though

I mean why are you complaining this isn't LP

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Oh no. not trying to be rude but I really despise pay to win/get donations, But I'll buy it anyway because I'm lost in life.
One question. Will it be free for LP veterans that had gold membership?
This isn't pay to win.

LP is a completely different community. It's like if you asked in another community for benefits just because you had it here etc.

Reactions: List

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Question: Can we still apply for the zombie whitelist without paying? Or is iT donator only?

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Question: Can we still apply for the zombie whitelist without paying? Or is iT donator only?
its presumably premium only and im pretty sure you'd also have to apply to stop retards throwing down money to get a free whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.