Information The Nebulous.cloud Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Don't assume people running the servers are retarded.
I didn't? I'm just asking all the questions to be 100% sure I've understood correctly, so I can avoid assuming altogether.

Liraxus

The real Biotic, the best Biotic
Nebulae
It's a shame that I am already subscribed to the WWE to watch their product or I would've happily donated. I hope on rare occasions that F2P players could get PET flags for stuff but it doesn't really bother me. But praise the lord there is no /claimtokens!

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
im going to get premium member like I did on lp and disasociate my steam account after buying it so I can have my premium member tag forever, even after its run out again HAh
ok im kidding

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
giphy.gif

Edd

Proton
Nebulae
nebulous.jpg

Announcing the long awaited Nebulous.cloud Store!

Yes we realise how long it's taken to get this up and running, since a fair few have asked for it.

Just to give a quick run through of the benefits:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HL2_RP.png

Zombie Faction Whitelist

p e t Flags

Citizen Body-groups

Premium Containers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ftrp_1_1.png

Feral Mutant Whitelist

PAC 3 Access

p e t Flags

Premium Containers

And for the forums you get a nice banner, with access to the Premium Discussion forum!

https://nebulous.cloud/store/

Also with a quick note, on writing this we're currently at 998 members!
With kind regards,
The Staff of Nebulous

What's the price on membership? I don't feel like linking my Steam ID to my profile here just to check it out.

Nebulae
Are there options to make a one off payment for a certain time of premium? Like, pay for 12 months instead of paying every month?

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
Question: my financial situation is a fucking rollercoaster. One moment, I can be comfortable and have enough money for more than just rent. Other times I ain't so lucky. If I were to subscribe, but then need to cancel the subscription at some point down the road...

... would I lose my zambie character, or?

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Question: my financial situation is a fucking rollercoaster. One moment, I can be comfortable and have enough money for more than just rent. Other times I ain't so lucky. If I were to subscribe, but then need to cancel the subscription at some point down the road...

... would I lose my zambie character, or?
The whitelist itself is only accessible whilst you have the premium tag, which would be when you have a month paid. If your finance is that bad, save your money for much more important things.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
If your finance is that bad, save your money for much more important things.

I would be able to consistently pay the said money..

However, PayPal is being completely discontinued and shut down in Turkey as of June. I have no ways of payment, other than straight up credit card. And I am not given that option.

Anything that can be done?

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
I do save my money. Financial cushion. But that's for emergency medical bills and auto things, or if we don't have enough money for rent or something. I just section off my spending money into its own pool.

BUT ANYWAY. Wasn't planning to argue that - was just wondering!

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I would be able to consistently pay the said money..

However, PayPal is being completely discontinued and shut down in Turkey as of June. I have no ways of payment, other than straight up credit card. And I am not given that option.

Anything that can be done?
We will hopefully have another method in the near future, so sit tight. We'll let you know when that comes in.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
I see what you're trying to do there @`impulse & @alex ! The difference between you guys and I.. I am the smart one here!
aed1b135a2.png
aed1b135a2.png
aed1b135a2.png

a931856ca0.jpg

fucking roasted bro! :ok:

Status
Not open for further replies.