Information The Nebulous.cloud Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
If I donated my dirty money to this lost cause, will I be given premium member?

The Store link at the top is how you can purchase Premium Membership, please keep in mind it is a purchase (recurring monthly unless you cancel it) and not a donation.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Shitposting
yeah man all of these fuckin' jew terr-i-ist scumlords tryin' to take over a-mer-i-ca, god-damn fuckin' jews be ev-er-y-where this day, my god fuckin' shit what tha' hell this shit won't have ev-ar happent if god-damn obamer, or should i say, osamer, nev-ar blew up the god-damn eiff-el to-wars back o'er in 7/11 that got-damn terr-i-ist a-tack, and then those got-damn dumb dirt-eatin' sand suckin' terr-i-ists dun' con-fus-ed the a-mer-i-can people, by changin' osamers name to obamer, and then his fat is-lam mos-lam ass done ran fer' pres-i-dent, n' now he's in con-trol of fuckin' a-mer-i-ca, n' then he let his god-damn jew-ish fuckin' god-damn friends into a-mer-i-ca, n' now they be infiltratin' a-mer-i-ca by sayin' thar' was sum kinna ho-lo-caust, but rally hit-lor was just pro-tectin' his country from the god-damn anti-a-mer-i-ca jew threat, but then the jews done got con-trol of ger-man-y n' made 'em in-vade a-mer-i-ca, and then they don went n' got the rest of the fuckin' world to fight a-mer-i-ca n' then we done nuked 'em, n' won world war 2 back o'er in 1992, the same year when some a-mer-i-can boy done ass-ass-innayted taht god-damn ne-gro terr-i-ist mar-tan lu-thor, n' now the got-damn jews is tryin' to fuckin' blow up a-mer-i-ca, by getitn' the kiddins to strap bombs on them-selves by sayin' the god-damn sa-tan bible aka the kor-an be tellin' 'em to blow up a-mer-i-ca, n'way now they be tryin' to tell the mass-ess to accept is-lam, n' turn yer' kids into mos-lams so they be takin' over the in-tor-net, i got a mess-age the oth-ar day and it said them hot ladies wantin' to get close in my a-rea, n' i clicked on it n' my goddamn comp-u-tor broke, so i had to get me onna' them tec-ni-cians to fix my com-pu-tor, n' when he fix-ed my com-pu-tor, he said my com-pu-tor done got onna them ho-mo-sex-u-al vi-rus-es, goddamn them terries be tryin' ta blow up my in-tor-net with vi-ru-ses, n'way them goddamn jew terrists be tryin to take over the in-tor-net so they be takin' over this web-site an chargin' you to turn you into a fuckin' mos-lam is-lam ne-gro ho-mo-sex-u-al terrist that's that them got-dang fuckin' pre-mi-um mem-bars is con-ver-ted terrist scum fuckin' ass-holes. in con-clu-si-on, watch yer' god-dang kids or else they be turnin' inta' fuckin' mos-lam terrists.

fukin' terrists man

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
AygFFw6.png

i tried to donate, but i couldn't. guess your not getting my money.

EDIT: probably should of done a bit more research to figure out the difference between donating and the store. i'm pretty dumb.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
AygFFw6.png

i tried to donate, but i couldn't. guess your not getting my money.

EDIT: probably should of done a bit more research to figure out the difference between donating and the store. i'm pretty dumb.
it explains what a donation is right at the top ya dingus

Status
Not open for further replies.