News The next voyage of nebulous

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
We're doing it because it's something we enjoy.
This is ultimately what people need to keep in mind I think

People shouldn't be expected to work on something they have no interest in and don't enjoy, I mean hell - that's why staff resign right? They don't wanna work on hl2rp anymore so they decide they're done and move onto something else.

We've done serious text rp servers (for the most part) for 5+ years. Some of us, like myself are fine to keep maintaining the one we still have but alex and impulse have other things they want to work on, they've got ambitions outside of GMOD.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
Text-based?
Voice.
5kjfxw.png

sots

community bear
Nebulae
The idea of Neb doing a 100% serious text-based real-world thing is fucking terrifying. Look at the shit people manage to cram into a sci-fi world ran by aliens, I don't trust 90% of the people on here in a straight up second-life situation lmao.

Plus its neat to try new stuff.
> @Yurrie
RDT_20210525_1945578677057938919344861.gif

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I just want to start a soup shop.

D

Deleted member 7099

least favorite part is the voice rp thing but other than that it's cool
not very excited to hear OI OI GOVNAH BRUV STOP EATIN ME SCRAN coming from someone who's supposed to be an italian mob boss but at the same time im sorta excited to start doing dumbfuck voices and impressions for characters that does sound fun unironically

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
not very excited to hear OI OI GOVNAH BRUV STOP EATIN ME SCRAN coming from someone who's supposed to be an italian mob boss but at the same time im sorta excited to start doing dumbfuck voices and impressions for characters that does sound fun unironically
im bringing back cleetus alassippi, 80 year old redneck that frequents nightclubs

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I will speak entirely in Italian as an Italian mob boss then, you will have to use google translate to understand me.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
HELL YEAH lads, looks splendid
excited to see this and looking forward to it, gonna buy GTA

q: How does VoiceRP work? Never done it before and genuinely curious, sounds cool to be honest

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

pov you enter some fucking alley off the mainstreet and encounter the rats (dont get the meme currently its from the future)