News The next voyage of nebulous

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

me making my new character(s) (several)
(I have a debilitating split personality disorder)

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

me making my new character(s) (several)
(I have a debilitating split personality disorder)

i fucking love how abruptly they cut off

and how some of them are really good then there’s just “hi i’m homer”

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
imagine using soundboards when you can use the benefit of car radios

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
to all reading this
work hard on getting yourself recognized as a community member starting right now
you don't want to fall in the wave of newcomers with GTARP and be unrecognized or have your word fall unto deaf ears
it is now to build your credibility
not later

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That ain’t a voice
Other servers have permitted them within reason and people have used them to make some pretty awesome characters tbh.

E.G: NoPixel had a 'robot' for a while, idk if they're still there, but they used to use a soundboard for most of their talking and it made for an actually hilarious and interesting character.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Other servers have permitted them within reason and people have used them to make some pretty awesome characters tbh.

E.G: NoPixel had a 'robot' for a while, idk if they're still there, but they used to use a soundboard for most of their talking and it made for an actually hilarious and interesting character.
Yeah I think most people find those characters fairly uninteresting and cringe though.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah I think most people find those characters fairly uninteresting and cringe though.
Seeing as he and the mad scientist character that 'made' him were in practically every stream I ever saw, and caused a whole villain vs hero bit to dominate the server for like three months, I honestly don't agree

EDIT: IIRC the robot guy was also a streamer, I'm pretty sure it was MiltonTPike1 as I used to follow them and I pulled up their twitch and it seems like the right guy but the past broadcasts don't go back to last year

Last edited:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Seeing as he and the mad scientist character that 'made' him were in practically every stream I ever saw, and caused a whole villain vs hero bit to dominate the server for like three months, I honestly don't agree
Don’t even remember who the character was or played by.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
to all reading this
work hard on getting yourself recognized as a community member starting right now
you don't want to fall in the wave of newcomers with GTARP and be unrecognized or have your word fall unto deaf ears
it is now to build your credibility
not later
bro what are you even talking about lol

as if gta mfs are gonna care what some random ass guy that played hl2rp for years is gonna have to say

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

as if gta mfs are gonna care what some random ass guy that played hl2rp for years is gonna have to say
nuh uh i was UM and then i was CP and then for like 2 weeks i was a BMD dude ure just wrong
that cop was in every right to charge u $1450 for aprking ticket u dont even undserstand the law bro
nebs to the lfet please

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don’t even remember who the character was or played by.
EDIT: IIRC the robot guy was also a streamer, I'm pretty sure it was MiltonTPike1 as I used to follow them and I pulled up their twitch and it seems like the right guy but the past broadcasts don't go back to last year
Ironically, I just did, I just had to scrub my brain.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

HqRSHVb.jpg